BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

We believe fragrance should make you smell good and feel good, and our fresh cream spray fragrance is no exception. this sweet, delicious fragrance was created to delight your senses and bring you pure joy. fresh cream spray fragrance leaves skin with a delicately sweet scent, guaranteed to draw others closer yet never overwhelm. it can be worn alone or layered with other fresh cream products for a head-to-toe fresh cream scent. you'll love the way you smell!

How to Use
Spray onto a clean, dry body. avoid direct eye contact.

Ingredients
Alcohol denat., aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bht.

Why Its Works

• Sweet, delicious fragrance
  • Smell good, feel good
  • Delights your senses and brings you joy

Buy on ULTA*
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this scent for the most part. When you first spray it, it’s sweet, has hints of vanilla and whipped cream, except when it dries down it’s more of a warm milk sort of residual scent. And on my skin it’s not that appealing the longer it sits. But other than that I love it.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I am crazy over philosophys fresh cream scent! Especially in the fall and winter seasons! Its light but sweet and truly smells exactly like a light sweet cream. My only complaint is I felt like it never lasted well on my skin.
Angel P.
This is an interesting fragrance. It is super subtle and warm and kind of difficult to describe. I had hoped it would be a bit fresher and more clean smelling but as it wore, the warmth took the creamy smell down to a sort of odd almost muskiness, which I didn't really care for.
Sherry M.
I really really love sweet smells but sometimes they can be a little overpowering. Fresh cream does the job of smelling like a bag of marshmallows without making me wish I was dead by the end of the day. It lingers really nicely on my clothes too, so if I wear a sweatshirt twice in a row I’ll be able to smell it the next day too. I haven’t owned this perfume long but it’s already a go to for me.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Creamy, warm, scent that reminds me of other brown sugar, vanilla, or coconut fragrances. Vanilla is not my personal fave (hence the 3 stars) but if you're a fan, then this is up your alley. Strikes me as a good scent for winter.
Mimi F.
All of the Philosophy fragrance sprays are wonderful, and Fresh Cream is no different from the rest. All of the fragrances smell clean and fresh, but this one has a hint of a sweet smell. It’s not a “knock you out”’strong smell.... just fresh, clean and sweet all rolled into one fabulous scent. You’ve got to try this one. You won’t be disappointed!
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
This is my all time favorite scent! I am not even too big on perfumes but after recieving this for christmas I can not go with out it! It has such a comfy cosy vanilla scent, you can not go wrong with this!!!
Christina R.
I'm not a huge gourmand lover, but give me all versions of vanilla you can find. If YSL Black Opium (one of my faves) is on one end of the vanilla spectrum (spicy, deep, autumnal), this would be on the other, and I love it. It's taken time to grow on me. At first it seemed maybe a little too sweet for me, borderline sickly sweet. However, there's something about the way the fragrance sits on the skin that's truly wonderful.

It's a light, airy, marshmallowy, milky vanilla that fits its name well. It's the perfect spring/summer gourmand. There's a sense of sweet warmth about it that feels like home in a way.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
I have been looking for 'my scent' for years. I like to smell like food so finding a perfume and not a body spray was difficult. This smells like vanilla and sugar, but it is light and inviting. As it warms on my skin it smells like I have been baking all day. It is wonderful and people always comment on how nice and I smell.
Toni A.
I'd buy it again but know I have to re-apply more than I use to or think I should. Not as sweet as cotton candy but close. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.

back