BY PHILOSOPHY

We believe fragrance should make you smell good and feel good, and our fresh cream spray fragrance is no exception. this sweet, delicious fragrance was created to delight your senses and bring you pure joy. fresh cream spray fragrance leaves skin with a delicately sweet scent, guaranteed to draw others closer yet never overwhelm. it can be worn alone or layered with other fresh cream products for a head-to-toe fresh cream scent. you'll love the way you smell!

How to Use
Spray onto a clean, dry body. avoid direct eye contact.

Ingredients
Alcohol denat., aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bht.

Why Its Works

• Sweet, delicious fragrance
  • Smell good, feel good
  • Delights your senses and brings you joy

Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an interesting fragrance. It is super subtle and warm and kind of difficult to describe. I had hoped it would be a bit fresher and more clean smelling but as it wore, the warmth took the creamy smell down to a sort of odd almost muskiness, which I didn't really care for.
Natalie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite scent! I am not even too big on perfumes but after recieving this for christmas I can not go with out it! It has such a comfy cosy vanilla scent, you can not go wrong with this!!!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't find a lot of perfumes that I really like but with Fresh Cream by Philosophy,I have to gush. When I found this one, I knew it was the one! I love the scent of this light vanilla fragrance and it is not overpowering. 5 stars from this Influenster. #bloombadge
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for 'my scent' for years. I like to smell like food so finding a perfume and not a body spray was difficult. This smells like vanilla and sugar, but it is light and inviting. As it warms on my skin it smells like I have been baking all day. It is wonderful and people always comment on how nice and I smell.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd buy it again but know I have to re-apply more than I use to or think I should. Not as sweet as cotton candy but close. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Aubrey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is a staple in my cabinet. It's creamy vanilla sweet scent last throughout the day & my mom got me addicted to it! It's worth the price because you don't need much & you'll be completely in love, people will likely compliment you regularly as they do with us. You can always find it on eBay for cheaper then in store..though it can often be found at Sephora
Ariana S.
33196
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for everyday! It makes me feel Fresh and light while still smelling good! It's nowhere near those sweet strong smells, it smells refined and high end! I will continue to buy cause mine is almost gone:((
Sammee E.
Southgate, MI
A cute little stocking stuffer for anybody who enjoys sweet (but not too sweet) fragrances! Philosophy's Fresh Cream products smell amazing, and this one is no exception. The only down side is the size, but given that it's an item that's meant to be placed on a tree or in a stocking, it's the perfect size.
Olivia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure about this perfume when I first purchased it at Sephora. Wow, have my thoughts changed! I have NEVER received so many compliments on a fragrance! I am in love with the 'warm' vanilla scent!
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most delectable scents I have ever smelt. It's a nice sweet slightly milky, fresh scent. It is reminiscent of marshmallows and I ALWAYS get compliments...