BY PHILOSOPHY

We believe fragrance should make you smell good and feel good, and our fresh cream spray fragrance is no exception. this sweet, delicious fragrance was created to delight your senses and bring you pure joy. fresh cream spray fragrance leaves skin with a delicately sweet scent, guaranteed to draw others closer yet never overwhelm. it can be worn alone or layered with other fresh cream products for a head-to-toe fresh cream scent. you'll love the way you smell!

How to Use
Spray onto a clean, dry body. avoid direct eye contact.

Ingredients
Alcohol denat., aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bht.

Why Its Works

• Sweet, delicious fragrance
  • Smell good, feel good
  • Delights your senses and brings you joy

Kristin Ann S.
This is fresh to death!! This smells like baby puppies, their breathe is so sweet from them nursing MILK that’s about as fresh of cream as u can get. It smells warm, cuddly, like a marshmallow, creamy caramel, sweetness rum, amber, hint of coconut, honey with vanilla & buttery. It’s definitely unlike any other perfume I’ve smelled. Demeter should come out with “Young Pup” scent lol I’ve been handling a lot of puppies lately & their milky breathe reminds me of it how can u not like puppy’s breathe!! I’m weird I know. I blind bought this because everything I’ve ordered off of this company (philosophy) has been awesome, it’s like another review to paraphrase it: “it’s like wearing your top shelf perfumes for an affordable price.” I get mine off Ebay sealed NIB ~$25 for an 2oz edt. So far I’ve got this, ballet Rose, amazing grace, pure grace (shimmer body spray & edt), giving grace (rollerball), 3-in-1 bodywash (fresh cream cashmere) & 16oz purity cleanser. I love them all! I’m fixing to change into a bigger purse so I can have all of my scents in 1 form or another in my bag! I don’t want to be without these scents. & my dog trainer commented I smelled good (not “your perfume smells good” there is a huge difference.) Philosophy is 1 of my fave brands! I get more compliments on them than my expensive Chanel’s or YSL. This smells sweet & innocent kind of girl-next-door not overtly oversexualized. This reminds me a little bit of body fantasy vanilla fantasy my fave body spray of all time (tied with Body fantasy love struck I like VS dupes lol) I will definitely buy another bottle .I’m already deciding what I want from philosophy from Santa LOL I normally ask for one bottle of expensive perfumes & some bath&bodyworks but I might ask for philosophy products hehe (sorry it’s not even Halloween & I’m humming carols) this is the perf scent for fall\winter as it’s like freshly fallen snow & works so well in the cooler weather. Give me something like pure grace for summer it’s clean light aquatic but this is seriously grown up gourmand. I’ve always loved pink sugar but this is better than PS & u won’t smell Urself coming & going at the mall. I’m addicted!! Just wish it would last longer it turns into an addictive musk on dry down even better than first spritz I’m so chuffed this blind buy perfume (all of my philosophy products were blind buys) turned out to be so awesome! If you like gourmands you need try this! I don’t think this is for young people it doesn’t smell like gramma but this is better on 25+ set i reck. If you are on the fence about such a distinctive frag you could try vs vanilla lace; Jessica Simpson Fancy, or Aquolina Pink or Gold Sugar(s). Not exactly same but they have creamy vanilla, rum, coconut, & Amber making them same family of frag. This is so pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i think this might be my fave Philosophy product yet! Wish it lasted longer but reapplication is always a pleasure. You need to buy this!!! Xx
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I am crazy over philosophys fresh cream scent! Especially in the fall and winter seasons! Its light but sweet and truly smells exactly like a light sweet cream. My only complaint is I felt like it never lasted well on my skin.
Sherry M.
I really really love sweet smells but sometimes they can be a little overpowering. Fresh cream does the job of smelling like a bag of marshmallows without making me wish I was dead by the end of the day. It lingers really nicely on my clothes too, so if I wear a sweatshirt twice in a row I’ll be able to smell it the next day too. I haven’t owned this perfume long but it’s already a go to for me.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Creamy, warm, scent that reminds me of other brown sugar, vanilla, or coconut fragrances. Vanilla is not my personal fave (hence the 3 stars) but if you're a fan, then this is up your alley. Strikes me as a good scent for winter.
Kelley J.
Gaithersburg, MD
I want so bad to give this product 5-stars. I absolutely am obsessed with this smell. It’s not overpowering at all. My one major complaint is that it does not last!!!! I find for myself that after about an hour the scent has dissipated and that makes me sad bc I adore the scent. Philosophy - Make it last longer please, please :)
Sara S.
I’m late to the Fresh Cream boat. I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago, and bought the mini bottle, figuring I might tire of it. Bad move! I’m already halfway through it! It layers well with other scents, and lingers longer on clothing than on skin. It’s a sweet vanilla sort of smell, without being childish.
Mimi F.
All of the Philosophy fragrance sprays are wonderful, and Fresh Cream is no different from the rest. All of the fragrances smell clean and fresh, but this one has a hint of a sweet smell. It’s not a “knock you out”’strong smell.... just fresh, clean and sweet all rolled into one fabulous scent. You’ve got to try this one. You won’t be disappointed!
Christel B.
77584
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this spray. It smells like whipped cream, cookie and vanilla. It smells delicious! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that for me it has no staying power. I can spray it on and 10 minutes later it has disappeared. The fragrance is soft and not overpowering.
Gabi I.
Holtsville
my favorite fall and winter fragrance. smells so nice and sweet. the smell doesn’t last as long as I would like but it smells so good. i’ve been using it for a little over a year and will replace the bottle once it’s gone
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the light beautiful scents out here today. Smells like a creamsicle without the orange. Wonderful daytime scent. Nice for crowds, doesn’t make itself known unless you’re close. Appealing in a wholesome way!