BY PHILOSOPHY

An award-winning shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath that offers head-to-toe cleansing, leaving skin and hair feeling conditioned and super soft. Indulge in philosophy's beloved fresh cream scent, with an added hint of mint. The multitasking, three-in-one formula provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly scented and is gentle enough for everyday use. see more...

Alyssa C.
This product works amazingly! I love it's texture and feel once I wash it out of my hair. I definitely recommend this.
Michelle J.
I love how this product makes my body and skin feel! It smells really fresh and cool. I use it after every shower!
amanda e.
Smells great, great value, a little goes a long way, very gentle, feels great on my body
Destiney M.
Lexington, KY
I love how much fresh fragrance that lingers in my hair when I use this product. It smells great and makes my body and hair feel soft.
maylla A.
Eu amo o produto desta marca, hidrata super bem a pele! Além disso ela fica super macia. Recomendo muito
Jena M.
Worcester , Worcestershire
This product is really nice and creamy and just smells so lovely. It is also really nice and relaxing.

Sephora