BY PHILOSOPHY

An award-winning shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath that offers head-to-toe cleansing, leaving skin and hair feeling conditioned and super soft. Indulge in philosophy's beloved fresh cream scent, with an added hint of mint. The multitasking, three-in-one formula provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly scented and is gentle enough for everyday use. see more...

Sarah D.
Hancock, MN
I give this 2 stars because of the scent. I absolutely love Philosophy's body gel, but this scent is so nauseating I threw it away. I hate to waste that much money but I tried to give it away and no one else wanted it because of the smell.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy Fresh Cream & Mint Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I got this at the end of February for my Birthday( because everyone knows how much i love Philosophy) and it is almost completely gone now because I use it almost everyday. This is by far the best smelling body wash i own, my boyfriend always knows when i use this body wash because he always tells me i smell amazing after using it.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
The scent is overpowering but it left my skin feeling amazing. I love how there are multiple uses but wouldn't recommend using it on your hair. For $18 it's not too pricy for what you're getting. My son loves the seasonal holiday scents, Christmas Cookie smells just like a sugar cookie!
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
I love love it! It keeps your body feeling so smooth and soft. Depending on what kind you get, some make your body a bit tingly. The scent is amazing and I do recommend it to people. I have so many bottles it's crazy.
Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Alison H.
First, I adore Philosophy products! The milk and cream scent is really nice but not overbearing.  Quality products but very affordable in terms of everyday use. They are gentle even though they have a strong scent. I would recommend the brand to all of my friends!
Ediléia G.
Is it good? ...

It's great, I loved it and I highly recommend buying it. Great quality and clear product with great quality. I just loved it and I want another one.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Angelique M.
Corona, CA
I had the vanilla one once and it was everything and a bag of chips honestly!
It smelled so good and it made my skin feel so soft and LEFT it soft
Kelsey L.
Camby, IN
This product smells great and goes on your skin very well. It is not wasy to find this sent though but definitely a great product.

Sephora