BY PHILOSOPHY

Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio - Find yourself awash in the sweetness of spring! This trio of award-winning multi-tasking shower gels features luscious scents inspired by naturally delicious flavors of fresh fruit and sweet cream that will leave you feeling soft, smooth, refreshed and uplifted. Gentle enough for everyday use.Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio Includes:Fresh Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Raspberries and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Apricots and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.) - Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio see more...

Darian C.
These philosophy products are amazing! I mostly mix them and create a great smelling bubble bath. It makes my skin so smooth and smell so good. It is a very creamy product and definitely a plus because it is a multi product
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
I am not a berry scent lover, but this left my skin and hair smelling sweet. Fresh cream is marshmallowy. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Olivia A.
I ordered this about a month ago for the warmer seasons coming in and have completely fallen in love! They all smell so great! My favorite thing to do is to combine the Fresh Cream and Apricots & Cream and use as a shampoo because its so moisturizing! So moisturizing as a body wash as well. My new favorite shower product. Even after I'm done with my shower the smell still stay around all day and makes my bathroom and bedroom area smell amazing!
Kimberly C.
Dry Fork, VA
I love the fresh cream, I also have the perfume as well. It has a light not heavy scent and is perfect for someone sensitive to scents. I love the fruit scents, they smell good enough to eat! They leave my skin feeling soft and the scent only lasts in the shower so you don't smell like fruit all day and it won't mess with any scents you might wear. I love Philosophy!!
Jamie S.
This is not only the best smelling, but it leaves your skin so soft for over 24 hours! And the fresh cream, brings back childhood memories, of freash homemade ice cream. Plue this smell will complement any other cologne or spray or perfume that you wear with it it goes together with anything and I do mean anything. I wish the made fresh cream wax melts, laundry soap, and car fresheners!! This is the best, wish I could rate it higher!!!
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I love the way my skin felt after using these products, I wasn't crazy about some of the smells. Fresh was my least favorite scent. I received this set as a gift. I would recommend these products, just make sure you like the scents first.
Uyanga D.
I LOVE fresh cream, so when I saw that it came in a set with two other "& cream" scents, I had to get it. I am in love with all three scents. I only use Philosophy bath products now -- going back to drug store brand soaps will just not cut it after you've experienced this luxury!
esperanza h.
La Quinta, CA
Words cannot describe how much I love this stuff leaves me feeling soft and smelling amazing I usually don't try new products but I use this stuff every day and I probably will for the rest of my life. I highly recommend. Its the bomb.com I seriously love this stuff
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I got this for Christmas and seriously use it to make bubble baths every night!! I love all of them as the all smell equally delicious in their own ways! Apricot is such a unique fragrance and I was very excited to try it. I think my personal favorite is the fresh cream.
Amanda M.
This are always good to have in your restroom they bring a different sensation to your skin they just any other bath gel or cream
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?