Makeupphilosophy
Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio

Philosophy Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio

Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio - Find yourself awash in the sweetness of spring! This trio of award-winning multi-tasking shower gels features luscious scents inspired by naturally delicious flavors of fresh fruit and sweet cream that will leave you feeling soft, smooth, refreshed and uplifted. Gentle enough for everyday use.Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio Includes:Fresh Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Raspberries and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Apricots and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.) - Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio

OMG i cant belive. El aroma que tiene! Necesito una para mostrar a mis seguidores de Instagram. Porfavor😁
Ohh so beautiful color 💕💕.
What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Philosophy Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio!
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is such a great set to try out the shower gel line from Philosophy! I love all of the scents in this bundle. They are perfect for spring and summer body washes and the sizes are perfect for packing to travel with!
Kimberly C.
Dry Fork, VA
I love the fresh cream, I also have the perfume as well. It has a light not heavy scent and is perfect for someone sensitive to scents. I love the fruit scents, they smell good enough to eat! They leave my skin feeling soft and the scent only lasts in the shower so you don't smell like fruit all day and it won't mess with any scents you might wear. I love Philosophy!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Philosophy Fresh Cream & Fruit Trio uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love these lotions I got them Christmas of 2019 and love the heck out of these lotions a lot.
Toni A.
nj
I am not a berry scent lover, but this left my skin and hair smelling sweet. Fresh cream is marshmallowy. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
member-689ccf48a
Smells just like the fruit and keeps your body moisturizer I would purchase for a holiday set !
Cara C.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the Philosophy Fresh Cream wash and lotion. It smells really good and feels great on your body.
Jamie S.
This is not only the best smelling, but it leaves your skin so soft for over 24 hours! And the fresh cream, brings back childhood memories, of freash homemade ice cream. Plue this smell will complement any other cologne or spray or perfume that you wear with it it goes together with anything and I do mean anything. I wish the made fresh cream wax melts, laundry soap, and car fresheners!! This is the best, wish I could rate it higher!!!
Robin L.
Eau Claire
I love love the fresh cream it is the perfect scent and the fruit scents are nice also, good to mix it up on occasionB.
Kayla L.
Tacoma , WA
I don't mind these body washes because they're less harsh on my skin and they do smell really good!
Uyanga D.
I LOVE fresh cream, so when I saw that it came in a set with two other "& cream" scents, I had to get it. I am in love with all three scents. I only use Philosophy bath products now -- going back to drug store brand soaps will just not cut it after you've experienced this luxury!