BY PHILOSOPHY

indulge in philosophy's most-loved fresh cream scent as you moisturize skin with fresh cream body lotion. the moisturizing formula contains macadamia seed and olive fruit oils, shea butter and antioxidants to help hydrate, soothe and soften skin. the lightweight formula absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling silky soft and super smooth, while the fresh cream scent lightly scents skin and leaves you feeling wrapped in comfort.

• Does this cream blend into the skin well?1 Answers
  • Does it have a scent to it? 2 Answers
  • I was wondering this is a greasy product if it leaves a r...3 Answers
philosophy fresh cream body lotion
  • "This lotion smells amazing. It is very hydrating and has sweet vanilla scent. I would definitely repurchase it. " in 52 reviews
  • "You get such an awesome amount of product. It'll last a long time. I have very dry skin, and this did wonders. " in 16 reviews
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
This is in my must have lost right along with the matching shower, bath, shampoo gel. A delicious warm vanilla scent they leaves you moisturized and supple. The scent is light and not overpowering yet lasts all day. I just love this!!
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift from my mom who loves philosophy products. I'm not much of a body lotion person because I hate feeling slimy. This lotion is amazing. It leaves me feeling silky and hydrated and I smell so fantastic that my boyfriend tells me how great I smell every time I use it.
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
My all time favorite scent in the philosophy body line! This body lotion is very moisturizing and wasnt greasy. Highly recommend it you love philosophy sweet cream.
Ana M.
Bloomington, IL
I absolutely love this scent. It smells so good, it’s like a sweet bakery. It’s soft and warm and very sweet. It’s the best lotion I’ve ever used. It leaves my skin so soft and the scent lasts all day. It’s also perfect for my sensitive skin. HIGHLY recommend
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really love the scent of this product. I feel like buying the lotion is the best bang for your buck because the perfume does not last very long and is not very strong either. I feel this the lotion carries the scent for a longer period of time overall.
Natalie A.
Kingsland, GA
This has such a warm and welcoming scent. It doesn't make your hands greasy, but leaves you feeling moisturized.  this is my husband's favorite lotion too.
Tina D.
Best body lotion I have ever smelled!  It's literally like a clean fresh shower and I want to smell like that all day! It's also a great lotion for dry patches and goes on smooth. However, I buy it for the scent. I cannot live without it!  Yum!!!!!!!!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This lotion smells so amazing.. so fresh and clean, but with a hint of a sweet fragrance as well. The smell isn't too overwhelming, but enough to get you feeling and smelling great and fresh. It really does hydrate my skin and keep me moisturized. I love it and it keeps your skin healthy.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
philosophy fresh cream body lotion is one of the best lotions I have ever owned ! Whenever my elbows are super dry & cracked I apply it at night & by morning they feel soft & smooth again . A must have for dry skin !
F S.
I like this a lot. The feel really reminded me of the peels I get when I'm having a professional facial - skin seems softer afterwards and I think it really did have a "peel" effect - I used the peel yesterday and today I put on a mask with salicylic and glycolic acids and the mask stung a little more than usual indicating that some surface skin cells had been sloughed away by the peel the day before. No redness afterwards, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Katie T.
I've never personally used this, but I'm wanting to try it. How amazing, or not, is this product?
Jess W.
I was wondering this is a greasy product if it leaves a residue and does it smell like an old lady in the terms of flowers or heavy fragrance?
Philip O.
I want to know if it's very absorbing and hydrating for someone with dry skin
April M.
Rochester, MN
Does it have a scent to it?
Alissa K.
Lancaster
Does this cream blend into the skin well?