BY PHILOSOPHY

You can't go wrong with the classic french vanilla bean ice cream scent infused in our 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The multi-tasking formula gently cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling hydrated and super soft. A scent so purely sweet, creamy and delicious is always a good choice. see more...

Amber B.
Clinton, MD
I need the biggest bottle of this they have. The smell is OUTSTANDINGG. I try not to wash my hair everyday but when I do this is it! I think for the value the price is good. Cons sometimes the price but not really. Pros the smell, makes your hair feel super clean! I would buy again. I have bought multiple times.
Samantha P.
Campbell, CA
This stuff smells so amazing! You'll love the lingering smells of vanilla even after your hair is dried. This product leaves your hair feeling super clean, but also maybe kind of dry since it feels so clean. Don't skip out on conditioner!
Samantha O.
Granite Falls , NC
I love this scent from Philosophy. It isn't too overly sweet but leaves me with a vanilla-y hint all day. I love the way it cleanse my hair without feeling like it's completely stripping it.
Robin R.
Lakeside Park, KY
Smells so great you want to use over and over again. It is like French Vanilla Bean ice cream. It is a great value. It lasts a long time if you use it sparingly. It is gentle as a shampoo.
Nina M.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beware! This smells good enough to eat! I love the scent of Philosophy products and the fact that they are multipurpose but get the job done, and this is no exception. I'm so glad that I picked this up and keep it in my bathroom constantly. Recommend!
Hillary S.
I really wanted to like this scent but it's just way too sweet. The quality of the product is on par with the rest of the products, but that scent is horrendous.
Ashley F.
Butte, MT
This is the perfect gift for anyone. It is the smell that you always hope to have, especially in the winter. Well worth the cost of the product.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Smells amazing!! Love using this product! Will be purchasing more for sure! They have many other favors but this one seems to be my favorite!
Carla D.
Middle Village, NY
What I love about this body wash is that its not just a body was and the scent last a long time . It makes my hair and skin smell so nice .
Taylor S.
Melrose Park, IL
Philosophy is one of the best shampoo and conditioners I've used. yeah, it may get a little pricey at times, but it's worth it.