philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo

philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 16 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Is this product good for color-treated hair?
Does this product last long? It is 3 in 1 so do you have to use more than how much you would normally use for shampoo?
Start your review of philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo!
Westbrook, CT
This stuff smells so good and works well! It lavished you and pampers your body and it's so awesome! It leaves my hair super smooth
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! It smells ao good and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I would definitely recommend!
Topeka , Ks
This smells delicious, I absolutely love it! Would buy time and time again for myself or even as a gift! Highly recommend!
I love this product! The scent is great plus the texture it leaves you on your hair is amazing. It is my favorite ever!
I’ve been using this for a year+ It’s my absolute favorite! The smell is subtle but sweet & one bottle lasts a while!
Bowling Green, OH
This shampoo smells amazing and hydrates and softens my hair. It's a good switch up from regular drugstore shampoo.
Cypress, TX
The his product smells great and leaves my hair shiny and smooth! I highly recommend.
Winnipeg, MB
philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo uploaded by Kristin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the Philosophy line - this Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavor smells scrumptious! I mainly use it as bubble bath or shower gel but have used it as shampoo. It is definitely worth trying for an awesome bubble bath.
Cambridge
I discovered Philosophy's French Vanilla Bean at the Baby last Christmas and bought it for my Sister In Law for Christmas.  I also bought myself a bottle of it.
It has a very light Vanilla Scent and is so soft to the skin.  In June I bought two more bottles so I have them for later in the Year.
What I like is they have a long shelf life and I think they are only $22 Canadian.
Yes, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Yes, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin.
London, ON
This shampoo smells so amazing that I find it next to impossible to wanna rinse my hair after i have applied this product(i usually leave it on for an extra 5 minutes while i continue to was the rest of my body with it, then i give it a finally rinsing. i have tried a few of the other scents but i find this one to be the most enjoyable scent yet!