philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo uploaded by Sandra D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy french vanilla bean ice cream 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 16 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this product good for color-treated hair?1 Answers
  • Does this product last long? It is 3 in 1 so do you have to use m...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
This product was on sale, it was such an amazing deal, I've heard a lot of good things about this brand so i gave it a shot. I was not disappointing, the smell was bomb.com, because i have colored hair i thought that it would fade quickly because of the sulfates, but it faded very very little, im really surprised by it! 10/10 would buy again I use it when I shower as well, it suds up pretty easily and washes off good too.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
Smells absolutely amazing! First tried it from my aunt on vacation and had to get it for myself. My hair smelled like vanilla even after conditioning. I'm obsessed with the smell of vanilla I have vanilla candles, lotion, hair care products, etc. if you like vanilla you will like this!
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I love Vanilla I just straight flat out love it!
I happen to really love Philosophy products allot,
When I saw this one I thought omg have to try.
Open the bottle up and you wanna jump right inside the bottle it smells so yumo!
Remind me of my fave candle. You will feel so spoiled and pampered - buy this! You ll love it!
Shaye S.
I love everything philosophy makes. The smells are overwhelmingly beautiful. They smell just like they are described and the fragrance lasts in all of their products. Philosophy is definitely my favorite brand for any bath or body fragrance.
Lacy I.
Philosophy knows how to make you smell yummy! This is a 3 in one that leaves you smelling amazing from head to toe. The scent is delish! Definitely try this one if you can!!! LOVE!
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells amazing and lasts a long time. What's especially great about it is that it's three in one so you can use this product for everything in the shower
Courtney K.
Ironwood, MI
All I can say is YUM! This smells amazing and is so relaxing as a bubble bath. I love this brand and this product is so convenient being that it is a 3 in 1. I recommend this to anyone, it is affordable too!
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
Philosophy always has amazing scents to their products but with that being said they also do a great job at shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath!
Mary A.
Westbrook, CT
This stuff smells so good and works well! It lavished you and pampers your body and it's so awesome! It leaves my hair super smooth
member-c2815fc8c
River Forest, IL
Does this product last long? It is 3 in 1 so do you have to use more than how much you would normally use for shampoo?
Allison D.
Manvel, TX
Is this product good for color-treated hair?