BY PHILOSOPHY

Amen is a fresh, spicy citrus fragrance for the man who wants to feel clean and confident, while expressing his masculinity. This fragrance is the ideal counterpart to philosophy’s best-selling grace fragrances for women. see more...

Vanessa A.
Florence
Love this scent for my husband. It’s nice and clean and crisp. Not perfumy at all. Big fan of philosophy shower gels. They leave your skin feeling smooths not sticky. I buy the 32oz one from qvc at Christmas time since that’s the only time they have it.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Boyfriend loves this a lot, however he does not love the price. It has a great scent!! He uses it sparingly due to the price. He always wants it to last as long as possible. I sneak and buy it for him.
Kimberly S.
This shower gel is amazing! It really cleans deep in your skin and allows for a fresh feeling when your done showering! On a side note this body wash also smells great!
Ashleigh W.
Indianapolis , IN
This stuff made my skin break out SO BAD! Not sure if it's because of the "natural" ingredients or if it was an allergic reaction to something in the product but I would not recommend this at all.
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
Philosophy is my favorite body wash brand. The scents are always so fresh and delicious. And now my boyfriend loves them, too! Such a great, masculine scent. A little pricey, but well worth it. I recommend to all men
alina D.
Covington, GA
My son loves this and i do to sincw it has a pleasant smell as well as moistourise his skin very well leaving it very soft and clean
Becky W.
Racine, OH
This is my favorite scent that my husband wears! I bought the shower gel because I am a huge fan of the brand. Smells so clean! Love!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it. it clean and does not breaks you out. he really like it and wouldn't stop using it
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
My son loves the way this works.. He likes the smell, the feel of his skin afterward and the fact that it lasts and lasts
Joey C.
Lake Worth, FL
This is so good it smells amazing like omg you need this product there are no cons at all to this product