BY PHILOSOPHY

why settle for a bouquet, when you can have a field of flowers? brighten your day with field of flowers magnolia blossom shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. the multitasking, 3-in-1 formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition skin and hair. magnolia blossom showers you from head to toe in delicate, pretty florals and lifts your senses as you soak in a luxurious bubble bath. it s a lovely experience that takes you to a sunny afternoon under the magnolia trees. see more...

• How long does the scent last on your body after the shower?4 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! philosophy field of flowers shower gel
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
Oh my gosh, if you want to smell like flowers for the day, use this. I live and breathe by Philosophy products and this one is no exception. It smells like heaven, the scent lasts all day and it makes my skin feel so soft. I bought it at Ulta on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I'll forever buy it!
Brianna B.
This product is all about the scent. While not my favorite floral scent it's still refreshing, light, and feminine. My skin did feel soft and smooth after just one use.
Shasta D.
Glen Allen, VA
This body wash smells amazing x1000 its so good I would live in this bottle! My fiance even loves it and that says a lot since he's all about the manly smells. It has a little exfoliating beads in it but it's not overpowering or too harsh it just the right amount.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this scent, as most philosophy scents. It's floral and pretty and feminine. I also love that you can use this on your hair and body and as a bubble bath. Great multitasking product if you're looking for something like that. I recommend using a body lotion though because this isn't a product aimed at moisturizing. I use it on special occasions because the scent does tend to last.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
I Love Their Products Especially This One. it Leave Your Skin Smelling Very Fresh And Sweet. philosophy Makes Very Good Quality Products Hand Down. you Can Never Go Wrong With Buying This.
Terrie L.
I like philosopy products very gentle on acne prone skin and the scented products are not my favorite, a little overwhelming smell of candy
Miss Kay w.
I just love this! it makes me feel very classy. When ever I use this I never spray on perfume. This scent alone is just outstanding!!
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
This smells so good! Perfect for beautiful spring days or warm summer day out! Expect a lot of compliments!!
Allison B.
Independence, KY
This scent is so light and flowery it will make you feel pretty as soon as you step out of the shower!
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the scent last on your body after the shower?