BY PHILOSOPHY

feel your inner joy unfold as you cleanse with field of flowers water lily blossom shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. this luxurious formula gently cleanses skin and hair, while natural extracts and antioxidants help soothe, calm and nurture the skin. water lily blossom rejuvenates your senses with a bright citrus, clean floral scent and delicately scents your skin for a light veil of fragrance. see more...

Caitlin S.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love this product and all other philosophy products. It smells wonderful, and the smell lasts. The quality of these products is fantastic. I just wish there was something along the lines of a deep conditioner to go along with it, because I have natural curl in my hair and it tends to stay course.
Emily M.
York, ME
This shampoo leave your hair smelling like daises and roses, the value of the bottle i got was very good especially for the price , I purchased mine at ulta beauty and I told my mom about it I recommend to anyone who loves fresh smelling volumed hair
Courtney T.
Henderson, NV
Leaves my hair nice and light; it cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Usually I need to wash twice, but not so much with this particular shampoo as I do with others.
Lina M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really like this product because it makes my hair softer and smells great. I wanted more bubbles, but it cleans my hair quite nicely.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Did not like their shampoos. It left my scalp dry and flaky. I'm better off getting their lotions then their liquid products for hair.
Amanda L.
It was a gift, not very impressive. It does its job.
I will not repurchase, as its quite pricey.
Katie C.
Atlanta, GA
I use my roommate's all the time and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. She said it was kind of expensive, so I guess that is the downside, but this is quality body wash. It also smells amazing!
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
This a great body wash, it smells so good and while it is expensive it leaves your body feeling so fresh and smelling fresh as well!
Christine S.
I love philosophy products!!! I love them, and this one works well and is very gentle.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Love philosophy products but this scent does not speak to me.
Kristi V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for wavy frizzy hair? I love philosophy, I wonder how it will work on my hair.
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Is it good for dyed hair?