philosophy field of flowers body lotion uploaded by Shawna M.philosophy field of flowers body lotion uploaded by Shawna M.philosophy field of flowers body lotion uploaded by Shawna M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

field of flowers body lotion, 16 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

stefany r.
caricuao
i loooooveeee thiiiiiis, i love body lotions, this are amazing to me but i don't use it cause i don't find it, i wanna use ot again it's a really good product. pro: the fragance and texture, con: don't has. of curse i buy again!!!! i lovee iiit!!!
Yessenia L.
Esta crema es riquísimo más suave tu piel y deja un olor exquisito que te gustara y no lo dejaras de usar jamás lo puedes. Imperar aquí y llega a tu casa pronto sin esperar tanto te lo recomiendo y lo garantizo suerte.
Shawna M.
Hooksett, NH
One of my favorite lotions!! The smell is rich and floral but not overpowering. I purchased this at a locally owned skincare store a few months back and I'm hooked. A little on the expensive side but totally worth it. This is a limited scent but I hope they sell a bunch and add it to their line!!!
Cariba C.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love the smell of all philosophy products the smells are absolutely stunning. They are very pricey my I have quite a few of their products. My mom got me hooked if I'm not buying from home shopping network I'm buying from MACY's, ulta,tjmaxx you name it
Ashley K.
Chickamauga , Ga
I really like this lotion . It makes my hands soft and it smells so good, i use it almost every day on my hands and I sometimes use it on my legs after I shave, it has a very nice scent and I'd buy it again after I run out
Rileigh F.
I really like this lotion. I mean, there's nothing particularly special, but it does the job. It also keeps your skin moisturized all day and doesn't dry out. It smells like flowers and soap which is nice but also not my favorite. The one downside to this is the packaging. It's literally impossible to get it out with the cap on. So now I have to shake it like a ketchup bottle and take the cap off. It's mainly because the bottle is such a thick piece of plastic that you can barely bend it. Other than that, it's really nice. But, I'm sure you can find cheaper lotions that do the exact same thing with the same grade of quality.
Nydia V.
Los angeles, CA
Smells dealicious!!! You can smell it the day after! And very moisturizing!! I recommend it for anyone who has trouble keeping their skin hydrated!
Mel G.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely adore this lotion! It literally smells like I'm lying in a field of wonderful smelling flowers!
Lindsay B.
Cumming, GA
Everyone knows that philosophy is a master of quality lotions, and this one did not disappoint in that way. The scent was pleasant, not the best I've ever seen from them, but pleasant.
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
This lotion smells great and keeps my skin hydrated the price is a little too much but I still like it