BY PHILOSOPHY

feel the spark of romance as you lather with falling in love summer shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the warm, fruity floral scent makes a woman feel dreamy and romantically playful, like the irresistibly enticing feeling of a summer romance. see more...

Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a huge fan, this stuff is low quality, it feels like washing your hair with cheap soap, it leaves my hair dried out, frizzy and stripped of to much oil. Additionally the scent of this stuff is wayyy to strong it's headache worthy, like washing your hair with perfume.
Asia M.
Asia M.
I read that the scent description and I thought it would smell great. Unfortunately I opened the bottle and I smelled nothing. I thought maybe once I used some on my body I'd smell the fragrance but still nothing. For the price I definitely would not buy again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Olympia
When I try shampoos I look for the ones that strip my hair of all the product I use daily. I don't need silky hair in the shower only to dry my hair and it falls flat. This shampoo is wonderful. It leaves my hair feeling so clean for days
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Falling in Love! It smells just like Love Spell from Victoria Secrets! I love buying it at Beauty Brands or Sephora! It's a little pricey, but so worth it because of the way it smells! I can't wait to buy it again!
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
Easily one of my favorite scents...not just for summer! I'm bad at explaining perfumes but this one os awesome. I don't like the original falling in love though.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
Beautiful, light scent. I absolutely love it! I can use this all year round, it's a great product and I would recommend everyone try it at least once.
Dani J.
Dani J.
Barriere, BC
This stuff paired with the conditioner is seriously the bomb. It lathers so well and the scent isn't over powering. Works so well and the smell stays forever!
Shanda V.
Shanda V.
Perth, ON
I love this brand and this is one of my favorite scents. I use it year round always my go to body wash and recommend to anyone.à
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
One of my favorite scents I would definitely recommend you try one of these products
Klara M.
Klara M.
pinellas Park , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What kind of hair is it good for?