BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy falling in love summer firming body emulsion, 16 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sara M.
Utica, NY
Love all philosophy products that I have tried. Very gentle on my skin. Isn't harsh on my skin and was very effective. I would most definitely recommend this product to others who are in need of a face mask
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I love the light smell of this lotion and I like to use it after a shower. It’s a great moisturizer but I don’t really know if it really tightens or firms because I haven’t needed it to I guess I just use it as a preventative method.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Love this brand for anything and everything is great the packaging is great and the smells r
Amazing and gentle for sensitive ski. I buy them from Ulta esp the Christmas scents u can use as body wash and shampoo in candy cane is my fav
Brandi B.
West Monroe, LA
I wasn't a fan of this. It did not go well with my sensitive skin. I've heard great things but unfortunately it did not work for me. It gave me a rash.
Jodie P.
BOUNTIFUL, UT
Falling in Love. What more can I say it is the perfect name for the perfect product. Every time I get in the shower and use this stuff I'm in heaven!
Latoiya B.
I love love love this product the whole line just about makes me want to just give them my check because everything is so moisturizing.
Ann A.
Russellville, TN
Love the scent and softness to my skin when I use this. All the Philosophy products are amazing and this one is great!
Lisa E.
Falling in Love is one of my favorite scents. It's light and not overwhelming. Moisturizers well also.
Pansy P.
Zephyrhills, FL
Very light weight but moisturizing. Great price. The lotion last throughout the day.