BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

a delicious, sparkling berry scent, falling in love spray fragrance (eau de toilette) is a sensual fragrance created to embrace a woman's romantic side. sun-ripened blackberry captivates the senses, smooth, sparkling jasmine inspires romance and vanilla melts deliciously over your skin.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't want to write this in trying to get responses but I wanted to share my story with this fragrance and why I would really like to give Philosophy's Amazing Grace a better grade than an "A"." in 11 reviews
  • "Light not over powering ... didn't think i'd like it ,my mom recommended to me ,I love it & get compliments every time I have it on." in 10 reviews
  • "I always get compliments from people while wearing this and it makes me feel more confident. " in 3 reviews
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
This is my favorite Philosophy fragrance. It smells sweet and feminine and sexy. I get alot of compliments when I wear it from both men and women. The scent doesn't last as long as I'd like but I find that it does last longer than some of the other philosophy fragrances. I have the shower gel and lotion as well as the spray so when layered the scent does last. And it smells amazing. I wear it regularly and will repurchase.
Britni C.
I’ve tried many different perfumes and this is by far my favorite. I only have to spray once or twice and it lasts at least half of the day. I receive compliments on it all the time. I will definitely buy again!
Emily R.
Soft & subtle! The perfect scent for going out AND for wearing to work without being too overpowering. Definitely my everyday go-to scent. Love all philosophy products
Kristen K.
Clackamas, OR
I don't want to write this in trying to get responses but I wanted to share my story with this fragrance and why I would really like to give Philosophy's Amazing Grace a better grade than an "A". My parents divorced when I was 5 years old. My dad suffered from sever alcoholism and couldn't quite hold a job. He bounced around from place to place for a while until he landed on the street. A man found him sleeping on a bench and took him to his home where he also had his work warehouse where he gave my father a roof over his head and a job to sustain as long as he remained sober. Soon after this he got word that his father had passed and he was one of 2 surviving family members. He ended up inheriting a large amount of money and he was able to purchase himself an apartment down the street from the house where I lived with my mother. We were able to see him on holidays this year and visit him when we wanted- not just when we had the time to commute to the rural area where he previously resided. We had a Christmas that year and let me tell you this was the best Christmas we ever had- it wasn't just because my dad could afford presents but because my dad was happy to be able to give us the things he always wanted to give us. My father is a great man and would give the shirt off his back if you needed it. This year for christmas my sisters and I got matching gift sets that my father bought from HSN (he couldn't drive). One of these sets was a philosophy Amazing Grace Bath Set and we fell i love fast. It is the sweetest most feminine smelling thing- it truly is Amazing. We were all so thankful for what he gave us the holiday was so memorable that year and the scent just tied itself to my father. My dad found he had stage Lymphoma shortly after this and from this came back into depression and no longer speaks to us. This scent is the one memory we have to tie to our father- our lives depend on holding onto this scent. It's my Amazing Grace.
Eden M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my spring signature scent. It's subtle, sweet and sexy! A light combination or floral, blackberries and light spice make this scent appropriate for any situation. I like wearing it on date nights!
Philosophy Falling In Love Fragrance Solid 2.5 g/0.09 oz.
Jillian M.
I’ve been wearing this scent for at least the last 10 years. There are few perfumes, if any, that I love as much as this smell. Its a little sweet and fruity. Not at all heavy or cloying. It’s classic and lovely and easy to wear. If they ever stop making it I’ll be devastated. I’ve never liked the smell of a perfume as much as I like this one.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love it. It has a nice soft floral smell. It will last all day if you layer it. I use it with the matching lotion and body spray and it will last me all day. It is one of my absolute favorite philosophy smells. I like that it is not as strong as Pure Grace, it is a lighter scent.
Ellyn H.
This scent is so nice. It is not overpowering at all, but it is also just strong enough to smell fresh. It has a "sweet" scent to it, which I like.  I like to describe it as a "soft" perfume. It is great for every day as well as special occasions...definitely not too overpowering.  I wish everything smelled like this!
Amy M.
Lubbock
I started wearing this when I was 20, right before I met my Husband and I've never worn anything else other than the occasional body spray. This scent is light and long lasting and just wonderful. Philosophy makes great products and this fragrance is no different! I will ALWAYS buy this!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
This is such a nice, sweet light scent! It is one of those scents that every time I wear it I can't help but to sniff myself occasionally because I love the way this stuff smells. A little pricey but not too bad compared to most perfumes, and worth it I think.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have been wanting to try a fragrance from the philosophy line, and I don't know which one to go with. Can someone help me out with some suggestions?? I love perfumes that are more musky than sweet. I love the forever red from bath and body works if that tells ya what i like. Would amazing grace be a perfume for me? Thanks!!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
What does this scent remind you of?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Katrine Helene L.
Horsens, Jylland
I have been thinking about gering one of the philosophy fragrances, with one would you recommend? Thank you.
Claire E.