BY PHILOSOPHY

a delicious, sparkling berry scent, falling in love spray fragrance (eau de toilette) is a sensual fragrance created to embrace a woman's romantic side. sun-ripened blackberry captivates the senses, smooth, sparkling jasmine inspires romance and vanilla melts deliciously over your skin.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't want to write this in trying to get responses but I wanted to share my story with this fragrance and why I would really like to give Philosophy's Amazing Grace a better grade than an "A"." in 11 reviews
  • "Light not over powering ... didn't think i'd like it ,my mom recommended to me ,I love it & get compliments every time I have it on." in 10 reviews
  • "I always get compliments from people while wearing this and it makes me feel more confident. " in 3 reviews
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
This is sweet and sensual, not overpowering but lasts so much longer in the eau de parfum formulation. Hard to find by the way, not on the philosophy website, you can only get spray fragrance there. I have only found it at the philosophy counter inside Macy's 45 minutes away from me but it is worth the drive! I had a co-worker who would notice anytime I did NOT wear it and complain! And even another female ask me what it was and when I told her she responded, "I can see why it's called that, it's making me fall in love with you!" And she was straight BTW. Blackberry and vanilla are some of the notes in it but many reviews I have read say it smells like cotton candy. I wouldn't say that but definitely sweet and noticeable but light, not overpowering at all!
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
I love the scent of this body lotion. I also have the body wash and perfume to go with it. The only con I have about this and the perfume and body wash, is that the scent doesn't stay for very long. The scent is fresh and very light. Not over powering at all. I just wish it stayed on longer than it does. It lasts a couple hours at most. I still use it daily and it is one of my go to scents when I want something that is subtle.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my all time favorite perfume. I've never worn anything else since I discovered it and I refuse to wear anything else. It's light enough to wear in a healthcare environment but beautiful enough to make an impact. I always receive compliments from people telling me that I smell good rather than my perfume smells good.
Charlotte D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so amazing and fresh! It is a light fruity scent. I bought this perfume from Ulta a couple years ago and haven't had it in a while but I'll never forget the smell. It's very similar to Dolce & Gabana light blue which is my all time favorite. I would definitely buy this again.
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites. The smell reminds me of a sophisticated cotton candy if that makes any sense! It lasts all day and doesn't fade at all. It's a little pricey but it's so worth every penny! I can't get enough of this perfume!
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Ok, so I love almost all the philosophy fragrances. This one is no different. Soft and subtle. A little pricey in my book for the amount and the fact that their perfumes don't seem to last very long.
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
Smells amazing!

This smells absolutely amazing. It has a light smell so it's not overwhelming. I also have the body wash and I use the two together and even then the smell isn't overwhelming.
Jai M.
Philosophy has such amazing scents. Purchased this for my mom for Mothers Day and she loved it. Falling in Love and Amazing Grace are her favorites!
Abby B.
Americus, GA
I will never get tired of this smell! It's so hard to find a perfume that you really like. The price aND quality are great.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells TO DIE FOR! this is my go-to every day scent because its sweet but not overpowering and lasts for hours!
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try a fragrance from the philosophy line, and I don't know which one to go with. Can someone help me out with some suggestions?? I love perfumes that are more musky than sweet. I love the forever red from bath and body works if that tells ya what i like. Would amazing grace be a perfume for me? Thanks!!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
What does this scent remind you of?
Katrine Helene L.
Horsens, Jylland
I have been thinking about gering one of the philosophy fragrances, with one would you recommend? Thank you.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?
Kay_Love C.
Brooklyn, NY
I always wanted to try this brand of perfume. Is it long lasting? What scent can you compare it to?