philosophy falling in love perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel uploaded by LORI S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

fill your bath and shower with the sensual scent of falling in love perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. embrace your romantic side with the clean, sparkling berry scent of falling in love.

Buy on Sephora
  • "That said, this body wash lathers beautifully, smells divine (the epitome of romance), and leaves a subtle scent on the skin that lasts for a few hours." in 5 reviews
Shawn A.
Falling in Love is one of my favorite scents! It's so fruity and soft. It definitely gives a feeling of warmth and happiness like being in love during the summer. You know, that "everything's right in the world" kind of feeling. I like to use this as a body wash and on my extensions. The scent is heavenly! I don't find it particularly hydrating but that's not the purpose. It cleans well and smells great!
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
Philosophy products never fail to disappoint me! The scent of this is beautifully fruity and when used as a body wash, almost never wears off. It's truly fascinating and makes my hair as soft as ever! It was an impulse buy as I needed a new shampoo and just so happened to get a philosophy email so I checked out the site an low and behold my shampoo goddess blessed me! I highly recommend this!
Jenna T.
I got this to go with my falling in love perfume and I like it. It lathers and cleans well while keeping your skin smelling just like the perfume which is a cotton candy sweet scent. I most likely will not repurchase due to the price. I can find body washes that do the same at the drugstore for way cheaper.
Courtney F.
Waynesville, MO
This brand of product is a FAVORITE of mine. This scent is the epitome of femininity and romance; it leaves the skin and hair feeling clean smooth. When my hair is up, it still smells wonderful when I take it down at the end of the day. I have pretty sensitive skin and this brand is a go-to for me.
Jacquie V.
I love the scent of this body wash. I've never used it as a shampoo but many of my clients love it in their hair. The product lathers very well which for me is important. And it makes lots of bubbles for those days you just need a nice relaxing bubble bath!
Gemma C.
Media, PA
AHH so glad this is on this website ! I'm obsessed with this scent and this brand !! They are awesome products for your skin and/or hair ! Falling in love smells a lot like cotton candy for anyone who hasn't tried it ! I would definitely recommend
LORI S.
Falling In Love by Philosophy is my go to favorite. I loved the body scrub with olive oil & now the shower gel. The scent is subtle, woodsy romantic, & softens as it cleans leaving a lingering scent all day. Philosophy is a wonderful product line.
sam c.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
Philosophy is SUCH an amazing brand and I honestly wish that every other company could live up to its expectations! My hair is very thick, wavy, and a hazelnut brown shade and this leaves it feeling so fresh and it smells great! Wow! Impressed!
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Smells amazing a great value for the price love taking bubble baths in this it's so relaxing I recommend this to my friends and family it is a little pricey but totally worth the money that it cost I buy this at ulta as they give you points.
Lauren D.
This is one of my all time favorite products! I use a variety of scents by philosophy but this one remains a staple. Moisturizers your skin and never leaves you feeling dry. Love the layer this scent w body cream and the matching perfume.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this worth paying $22 dollars for?
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I find this?
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does hair continue to smell good after drying? I love when my hair smells good but not a lot of shampoo smells seem to last after my hair has dried.
Stephanee S.
What does this claim to do? Is it just targeted for nice smell or ?
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the smell lady on your hair.