philosophy falling in love perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel uploaded by LORI S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

fill your bath and shower with the sensual scent of falling in love perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. embrace your romantic side with the clean, sparkling berry scent of falling in love.

philosophy falling in love perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel
  • "That said, this body wash lathers beautifully, smells divine (the epitome of romance), and leaves a subtle scent on the skin that lasts for a few hours." in 5 reviews
Amy M.
Lubbock
Falling in love is my absolute favorite smell of perfume! I have been using it ever since I met my husband. This shower gel is wonderful and suds up perfectly. I have used once as a shampoo, but prefer it is as shower gel. I highly recommend for it's soft smell!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
This is my favourite scent by philosophy. I bought mine from ulta.com over a year ago. I still have a lot left! The scent is clean and very addicting! I'm always using it just to smell it It's not the best at moisturising but I honestly bought it for the scent. It's hard to find this one out in the stores! Give it a try!
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
This is the scent that made me fall in love with Philosophy. It's so romantic, it has a very light musk to it. The suds you get from the shampoo is unreal. I also used it as a bubble bath or body wash. Its hydrating and leaves your skin so soft. If you use it as a body wash I suggest using a luffa.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
This shampoo is my guilty pleasure! I love to use this when I take a relaxing shower and want to feel extra glam! The smell with take your breathe away in a good way! :) it also doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down by product I love ALL PHILOSOPHY products.
Kaila D.
So this is actually supposed to be a shampoo or body wash product. I use it as a body wash. The scent is lightly floral and fresh. It smells delicious in my shower but doesn't linger on the skin very long. Gets me clean and doesn't strip my skin
Toni A.
This is the floral version of Amazing Grace. It's almost lilac and Amazing Grace in one. I prefer Amazing Grace still, but if you prefer floral to baby powder scent this is for you!
Corinne M.
Smells so whimsical and light, the scent seems to get stronger each time I use it. Definitely need to find the lotion in this scent! Doesn't last as long as I hoped, but I would purchase a second time.
Jodie T.
This is the best smelling body wash! It is super soft and not too floral or sweet. Perfect balance. It foams nicely in the bath and feels great on the skin as a body wash. I purchase this again and again!
Shannon B.
Round Rock, TX
The best thing to have available in the shower. Smells so good. Makes your skin super soft! I don’t use it as Shampoo, but if I did I am sure it would work great! Will continue to buy this product!
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
Philosophy products never fail to disappoint me! The scent of this is beautifully fruity and when used as a body wash, almost never wears off. It's truly fascinating and makes my hair as soft as ever! It was an impulse buy as I needed a new shampoo and just so happened to get a philosophy email so I checked out the site an low and behold my shampoo goddess blessed me! I highly recommend this!
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this worth paying $22 dollars for?
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I find this?
Nicole A.
Summerville, SC
Does hair continue to smell good after drying? I love when my hair smells good but not a lot of shampoo smells seem to last after my hair has dried.
Stephanee S.
What does this claim to do? Is it just targeted for nice smell or ?
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
How long does the smell lady on your hair.

back