Philosophy Falling in Love Perfumed Romantic Shampoo Bath and Shower Gel 32 Fl Oz by Disney

BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Falling in Love Perfumed Romantic Shampoo Bath and Shower Gel 32 Fl Oz see more...

Meme M.
I think this particular scent may have been discontinued and I'm so sad (I hope I am wrong, but I'm having trouble finding it!). This is such a beautiful light, but has a hint of musk scent. I love the body washes, lotions, perfumes...all of it. Every single time I wear it people tell me I smell AMAZING!
Naomi V.
new york city
Obsessed with this! I recently purchased this and I don't know why it took me so long to try it! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing, definitely exceeded my expectations!
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love all their products but their body washes always smell amazing even when you think they will smell gross they smell amazing I would buy this over and I recommend someone else buying it as well
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
This is my favorite philosophy scent. I love philosophy products. I just about use them all and live them. This makes my skin so soft and smell so good. I've used philosophy for years and it never disappoints!
Jasmine M.
Dallas , TX
This shampoo keeps your hair smelling good and shiny . It is very gentle on hair . I bought it at sephora . I am very impressed with this shampoo .
Stacy j.
Bristol, TN
This is a amazing body wash, bubble bath, shampoo,Shave gel all in one!! I love all philosophy skincare products!! I can't wait to try more!!
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
I use this everytime I shower to go out and it leaves me smelling amazing! It's not too exopensive but it's has nice packaging.
Julia C.
SAGINAW, MI
My favorite scent, with Unconditional Love coming in second. Leaves a light scent on skin, and not drying, which is very important.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Love this! Smells amazing! Good product! Would recommend nice packaging! Would buy again!