BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy ®:  love...love. perfumed romantic spray fragrance perfumed romantic shampoo bath and shower gel philosophy®:   falling in love doesn t begin with falling in love with others.  it begins with falling in love with ourselves.  loving ourselves is healthy and as God intended.  learn to deeply and fully cherish your heart, your soul and your body and only then will you understand what it is to truly love another. - ideal for evening use during a bedtime bubble bath - mild cleanser that won t strip skin or hair of natural oils - contains conditioners to leave skin and hair smooth and soft - dea-free formula product ingredients: falling in love romantic spray fragrance:  sd alcohol 40b, water , fragrance, sodium benzotriazoyl butylphenol sulfonate, buteth-3, tributyl citrate,. see more...

Jessica W.
I received this as a gift from my aunt for my birthday. It has a really lovely perfume-like scent to it. The hand cream does make everything really smooth and soft. The body wash scent stays on for awhile. Philosophy body washes alsp tend to have so many bubbles as well, which is a definite plus!
Elizabeth D.
Orlando, FL
Layer this with unconditional love!!!!! OMG!!!! People constantly ask me what perfume I'm using. Little do they know its body wash and lotion and soft romantic sent just stays with you all day!!!! And I must confess, I add a little to the rinse water for my sheets and lingerie.
Lauren J.
Love this sent. My all time favorite philosophy scent they have. Very subtle and not string or over powering.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this for a friend after she went through a messy breakup, with a note telling her to "fall in love with yourself." She loved it, and was obsessed with it for the longest time. It is the perfect gift for your loved ones or even yourself.
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
I adore this scent. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It is a subtle, gentle scent. I usually can't wear perfume because the smell is overpowering and gives me a headache, but I can wear this all day, everyday.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
OMG is all i can say. I ordered this off a TV shopping network, never smelled it but the reviews was great. When i finally received it the smells is breathtaking. I was absolutely obsessed. Great smell, not over bearing and it last
Yuri  K.
Bakersfield, CA
I adore this sent and it's only 48 dollars! You can easily find this at Macy's and give it a wiff. It has soft vanilla, berry and a hint of floral smell. I've never been much for floral smells but this one is so subtle and feminine it's to die for!
Leah R.
Wellness Guru Expert
You really cannot go wrong with anything made by Philosophy. Their perfumes and lotions all smell amazing. I always get compliments when I wear their fragrances. This Falling In Love set makes a perfect wedding shower gift for the Bride to Be.
Christy H.
Arlington, TX
This is one of my all time favorite scents and the fact you can get a body wash as well is incredible! If you love soft floral scents, this is for you! Price is totally worth it
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
Everyone loves philosophy products which is why they make such a good gift for any female in your life, christmas birthday etc no matter what age.