philosophy falling in love firming body emulsion uploaded by Abigail G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

feel swept off your feet as you hydrate skin with falling in love firming body emulsion. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky soft and super smooth. philosophy®: when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of anoth. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love Philosophy products. "Falling in Love" is such a beautiful sent. The lotion keeps my skin so smooth and moisturized., all day. Definitely recommend it to anyone who has issues finding a healthy lotion for dry skin. " in 4 reviews
Hailey D.
I found this at Nordstrom rack for $6!!!!! Which is amazing because it’s usually pricey i don’t splurge on it unless i get it as a gift. I love this lotion it doesn’t make me feel sticky or heavy and it smells amazing. The smell isn’t overwhelming either which is nice but it’s just enough! I use this everyday
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
OMG this is amazinggggg. Works so well and I feel like I cannot live with out it ever again. Packaging was on point and a great value for the money. I wish they sold this in super size! Definitely would buy and recommend.
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
One of the best smelling lotions ive ever used! Such a clean fresh scent with a subtle floral aroma. Feels great on the skin and wont leave you greasy or sticky. Helps keep your skin tight and smooth all day!
Kerri B.
East Walpole, MA
I love using this lotion after a shower. I feel like my skin keeps a light scent all day. It is a floral scent that is not too strong. My husband always notices when I wear it. It is great paired with the body wash and mixes well when I've used it with Philosophy Pure Grace ( a more soap and water scent). This also keeps my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It is more expensive but the large one I got has lasted a long time. Really recommend it and love giving it as a gift.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Philosophy products are amazing!, I've been using them since my early 20's , starting with their perfumes, then changing over to their body lotions, i currently use falling in love firming body emulsion, this is a super thick formula, hydrating, smells so soft and beautiful, it lasts all day.
Teaser M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great scent, lingers for a long time without being over powering. subtle and satisfying scent. I can't speak to the firming properties really, because I don't notice a difference in skin tone from it, but I love the scent!
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
Falling in Love is my favorite fragrance from Philosophy. Being able to get this fragrance in a body emulsion makes this my favorite part. Philosophy is a brand that I love and trust. I wouldn't use anything else.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Like this product but sometimes when it's really cold outside it'll irritate my skin. I think I just have to use a better moisturizer for my face. Everyone is different and this product was great and made my face glow but just trying to stretch my face it felt like my skin was tight and a little dry.
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
Love this product. The original one smells super good too ; D. I didn't really notice the 'firming' on my body, i think it helped a tiny bit but i really like the smell and it lasts. my only complaint is it makes my chest break out so now i only use it on my legs/thighs, butt, stomach, & arms.
Ivon R.
Mcallen, TX
I love, love firming body cremes, and this product definietly falls up to par. It moisturizes and tightens skin, without feeling harsh. I would highly recommend this to others and would definitely try it again!
Tara D.
What does this smell like?