philosophy falling in love firming body emulsion uploaded by Abigail G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

feel swept off your feet as you hydrate skin with falling in love firming body emulsion. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky soft and super smooth. philosophy®: when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of anoth. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Like this product but sometimes when it's really cold outside it'll irritate my skin. I think I just have to use a better moisturizer for my face. Everyone is different and this product was great and made my face glow but just trying to stretch my face it felt like my skin was tight and a little dry.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Philosophy products are amazing!, I've been using them since my early 20's , starting with their perfumes, then changing over to their body lotions, i currently use falling in love firming body emulsion, this is a super thick formula, hydrating, smells so soft and beautiful, it lasts all day.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I love this product. This was my first Philosophy purchase and it had No greasy or sticky after application feeling. I wish it was more affordable, however i will definitely purchase again if i receive a coupon. the product lasted a long time and smelled amazing as well!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Glen Daniel, WV
I LOVE PHILOSOPHY!! Falling in love is my favorite scent by philosophy anyway other than Amazing Grace. The body wash is amazing & I would highly recommend it to anyone! It leaves your skin feeling softer than ever & smelling great.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I have used body firming creams since I was in my early twenties (never too young to start) and I really like this brand in general because it's gentle. I love the light smell and how soft it makes your skin.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my signature scents and the lotion it'self is super creamy, absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. The lotion is a great way of layering scent so that it has true staying power.
Arwa N.
Arwa N.
Troy, MI
I love the smell of this product! The formula is non-greasy and is easy to apply. I like using it before I go to bed and usually re apply several times during the day.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Vale, NC
Yum. That is literally all you need to know! Lol the smell is heaven! This moisturizer is so smooth, and just melts into your skin like butter!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
I love the brand philosophy. This moisturizer works wonders on my skin and I love what the company stands for
kelly g.
kelly g.
Philosophy falling in love firming body emulsion not only works wonders it smells amazing as well .!
Tara D.
Tara D.
What does this smell like?