Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#725 in Facial Moisturizers
feel swept off your feet as you hydrate skin with falling in love firming body emulsion. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky soft and super smooth. philosophy®: when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of anoth.
Photo (1)
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Like this product but sometimes when it's really cold outside it'll irritate my skin. I think I just have to use a better moisturizer for my face. Everyone is different and this product was great and made my face glow but just trying to stretch my face it felt like my skin was tight and a little dry.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
Love this product. The original one smells super good too ; D. I didn't really notice the 'firming' on my body, i think it helped a tiny bit but i really like the smell and it lasts. my only complaint is it makes my chest break out so now i only use it on my legs/thighs, butt, stomach, & arms.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Philosophy products are amazing!, I've been using them since my early 20's , starting with their perfumes, then changing over to their body lotions, i currently use falling in love firming body emulsion, this is a super thick formula, hydrating, smells so soft and beautiful, it lasts all day.
Milena P.
Milena P.
I cannot vouch for the firming qualities of this product but what i can say to you guys is how mazing the fragrance is ! OMG! i discovered trough my MIL and literally fell in love with it. It's so delicate, feminine and sweet but not overpowering! I cannot live without it.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I love this product. This was my first Philosophy purchase and it had No greasy or sticky after application feeling. I wish it was more affordable, however i will definitely purchase again if i receive a coupon. the product lasted a long time and smelled amazing as well!
Beidemariam M.
Beidemariam M.
Tallahassee, FL
Just like the label states "falling in love"! I absolutely loved it! And the price was reasonable! I bought it from Publix, they had a sale going on. It was just right, wasn't too gentle or too harsh. I'd say more variety is the only improvement I could think of
Sam F.
Sam F.
Glen Daniel, WV
I LOVE PHILOSOPHY!! Falling in love is my favorite scent by philosophy anyway other than Amazing Grace. The body wash is amazing & I would highly recommend it to anyone! It leaves your skin feeling softer than ever & smelling great.
Teaser M.
Teaser M.
Such a great scent, lingers for a long time without being over powering. subtle and satisfying scent. I can't speak to the firming properties really, because I don't notice a difference in skin tone from it, but I love the scent!
Kate F.
Kate F.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This product is so great, and I make sure to use it at least once or twice each day. In the winter months, dry skin can become a serious problem. If you are looking for the best solution, Philosophy cream is the best investment.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
Falling in Love is my favorite fragrance from Philosophy. Being able to get this fragrance in a body emulsion makes this my favorite part. Philosophy is a brand that I love and trust. I wouldn't use anything else.
Tara D.
Tara D.
What does this smell like?