philosophy falling in love firming body emulsion uploaded by Abigail G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

feel swept off your feet as you hydrate skin with falling in love firming body emulsion. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky soft and super smooth. philosophy®: when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of anoth. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Like this product but sometimes when it's really cold outside it'll irritate my skin. I think I just have to use a better moisturizer for my face. Everyone is different and this product was great and made my face glow but just trying to stretch my face it felt like my skin was tight and a little dry.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Philosophy products are amazing!, I've been using them since my early 20's , starting with their perfumes, then changing over to their body lotions, i currently use falling in love firming body emulsion, this is a super thick formula, hydrating, smells so soft and beautiful, it lasts all day.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I love this product. This was my first Philosophy purchase and it had No greasy or sticky after application feeling. I wish it was more affordable, however i will definitely purchase again if i receive a coupon. the product lasted a long time and smelled amazing as well!
Beidemariam M.
Beidemariam M.
Tallahassee, FL
Just like the label states "falling in love"! I absolutely loved it! And the price was reasonable! I bought it from Publix, they had a sale going on. It was just right, wasn't too gentle or too harsh. I'd say more variety is the only improvement I could think of
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Glen Daniel, WV
I LOVE PHILOSOPHY!! Falling in love is my favorite scent by philosophy anyway other than Amazing Grace. The body wash is amazing & I would highly recommend it to anyone! It leaves your skin feeling softer than ever & smelling great.
Teaser M.
Teaser M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a great scent, lingers for a long time without being over powering. subtle and satisfying scent. I can't speak to the firming properties really, because I don't notice a difference in skin tone from it, but I love the scent!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
Falling in Love is my favorite fragrance from Philosophy. Being able to get this fragrance in a body emulsion makes this my favorite part. Philosophy is a brand that I love and trust. I wouldn't use anything else.
Ivon R.
Ivon R.
Mcallen, TX
I love, love firming body cremes, and this product definietly falls up to par. It moisturizes and tightens skin, without feeling harsh. I would highly recommend this to others and would definitely try it again!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I have used body firming creams since I was in my early twenties (never too young to start) and I really like this brand in general because it's gentle. I love the light smell and how soft it makes your skin.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my signature scents and the lotion it'self is super creamy, absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. The lotion is a great way of layering scent so that it has true staying power.
Tara D.
Tara D.
What does this smell like?