philosophy falling in love firming body emulsion uploaded by Abigail G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

feel swept off your feet as you hydrate skin with falling in love firming body emulsion. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, to condition and help maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling silky soft and super smooth. philosophy®: when it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender. surrender to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another. you must absolutely trust yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of anoth. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is amazinggggg. Works so well and I feel like I cannot live with out it ever again. Packaging was on point and a great value for the money. I wish they sold this in super size! Definitely would buy and recommend.
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
One of the best smelling lotions ive ever used! Such a clean fresh scent with a subtle floral aroma. Feels great on the skin and wont leave you greasy or sticky. Helps keep your skin tight and smooth all day!
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Falling in love by philosophy is a good product. It smells great but it's not good for winter weather. I would recommend nonetheless.
Delia V.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING product just a little pricey. I wouldn't purchase it again cause it didn't do anything too special.
V V.
Orlando Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sooo good!! They usually have a sale on these at Macy's. The fragrance also lasts very long!
Megjie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Philosophy products. "Falling in Love" is such a beautiful sent. The lotion keeps my skin so smooth and moisturized., all day. Definitely recommend it to anyone who has issues finding a healthy lotion for dry skin.
Kerri C.
I love this brand and the products, they make my skin feel amazing. The only complaint that I have is the price, but they are made well, so they tend to last longer than more diluted washes, and lotions.
Anna C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am "falling in love" with this product. I love Philosophy brand and this scent smells amazing! It leaves my skin super soft. Only complaint is the price. It is a little on the expensive side.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Like this product but sometimes when it's really cold outside it'll irritate my skin. I think I just have to use a better moisturizer for my face. Everyone is different and this product was great and made my face glow but just trying to stretch my face it felt like my skin was tight and a little dry.
Ashley G.
Wahiawa , Hi
I love this product! After I gave birth to my son I used this to help with my stretch marks and loose skin! It helped so much. And it has a great scent to it! Keeps my skin smooth and hydrated!
Tara D.
What does this smell like?