philosophy eyes wide open eye gel uploaded by Tabina N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

do your eyes look tired? eyes wide open instant refreshing and depuffing eye gel was created to wake up tired eyes. this lightweight, clear eye gel visibly depuffs the eye area, while revitalizing extracts refresh dull, tired eyes for a bright, awake appearance. the refreshing formula hydrates and aids in moisture retention to help smooth the appearance of fine lines for more youthful-looking skin. no more tired, puffy eyes. see the day with fresh eyes.

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This eye cream glides on smoothly, but does take a significant amount of time to dry which can really hamper makeup application. It does tame some of the darkness, and lines, but there hasn't been any build up of improvement. You pretty much only see improvement immediately upon application. For the price I'd stick with other higher performing creams.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Virginia Beach, VA
My grandma uses this & I have come to love it ! I love the way it looks , the way it smells , the way it goes on so smooth , etc . I really enjoy this product ! I am young & don't have a wrinkle issue but I like to use it somewhat like a preventative . So far it hasn't let me down & I really enjoy using this product . I LOVE PHILOSOPHY !!!
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not sure if its all eye creams but i haven't found one that i can really tell a difference with . Ive tried this cream and i saw no difference in the slightest parts at all . So I'm not a fan of this product and to say that i love philosophy products just this one didnt do much for me.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Mars Hill, ME
I use a lot of eye products because I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes. This product went on nicely and make up went on over it smoothly but it is not the best for ridding undereye circles. I would suggest it for a person who didn't get enough sleep not someone like me.
Antionesha B.
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product and I enjoy it! I never knew how much an eye serum could make a difference. It is gentle and doesn't leave a film at all. It definitely gets the job done. I will definitely purchase this again. I'm grateful that I got to try it!
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a ok product not what i was exspecting from something so knowed, very disappointing of this product, first time user i will not try this product again but will others, it was gentle but not really for a long time. it should be more long lasting
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
I like to use this one on days that I use an under eye mask since my eyes are pretty well hydrated and this is more of a gel formula so it doesn't make my eyes feels overly heavy ... would be really great for someone who is more on the oily side
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
This eye gel is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. It really helps lower the puffiness under my eyes, and helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles and hydrate my under eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have a hard time sleeping like me this product does wonders to the wrinkles under eyes if I have a speech I usually put this on to hide dark circles or just to give me that glowing look to get me through the day
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sampled this for a week and thought it was fine, nothing to write home about. The price was a bit cheaper than its competitors but again, it wasn't as good. I think it does the job without the extra frills.