philosophy exfoliating lip scrub uploaded by Melanie M.philosophy exfoliating lip scrub uploaded by Sierra L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®:  baby soft, baby smooth, baby pink lips. exfoliating lip scrub see more...

Coraima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was first introduced to this in a Sephroa when a sales lady saw me applying and reapplying and wiping off and reapplying YSL lipcolors with those little doe-foot disposable wands getting inccreasingly more irritated. She aske dif she could help and I said no - just that my lips were dry and flaky, damn vegas dry air!! She had me scrub on a tiny bit of this all over and wipe clean with somme water on a cotton pad. Not a big production but boy what a differnce. Real gentFor best results I shake this little tube up quite a bit everytime before use. Otherwise I'm remided wheno nly the liquidy juice comes out without the scrubby pieces. Use real gentle circles and dry lips, buffing away the dead flakes. Lips dont' have to be wet or moisturized ebforehand - on the contrary I find it works better when they're dry. Must say I LOVE the taste! Straight up Sugar! So delicious if/when it breaks into your mouth and doesn't leave a sticky residue as long as you've got even the tiniest bit of water to wipe it away with. Just make sure you get all the scrubbies off otherwise they'll show when you apply your lip color.
Shanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm forever on the hunt for an awesome lip scrub d/t me and my son having dry lips. This product worked ok for me(still had some flakes) but did nothing for my son. I probably wouldn't repurchase again because I've used better scrubs(haven't found "The One" yet) since I last gave this a shot. I do think it may be a good product for someone who only deals with slight chaffing.
Tiffany E.
Union, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't go a day without this product! Seriously amazing. Great price! Well worth the price. Expectations exceeded. Bought online through Philosophy. Website is easy to navigate and they will send you coupons through email. I would definitely buy again. And again. And again!
Jessica R.
It is a bit drying, but it does a pretty good job with exfoliation. I like to use a chapstick or moisturizer right after. I think it's a bit pricey simply because I don't want to pay to have my lips dry. I probably would recommend it to a friend, but only if they like an intense exfoliation.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice scrub! Gently exfoliates your lips (yes they need a good sloughing from time to time!) leaving them smoother than you will ever remember them being. Great stocking stuffer or something to keep around as a gift
Jackie M.
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
I have tried other lip scrub products and this one works great!! The convenient tub helps deliver the scrub to your lips. it's not a harsh scrub and it leaves your lips soft and renewed. I use every time before I put lipstick on.
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
This is a very good lip scrub. I am a person that my lips are always chapped and that's because of all the dead skin so after using this my lips are barely chapped I use this once a week and my lips are always pink and soft and almost never chapped.
Jennifer C.
A MUST HAVE. it's great for any type of lip. doesn't have strong odor. has slight mint taste. easy to apply and gentle to remove. really soothing yet effective for chap lips.
Chasity V.
Orlando, FL
I have loved everything that ive tried from this brand . I'm giving this 4 stars because I'm excited that I found a lip scrub from this brand haha . cant wait to try this !! I'm sure as soon as I do it will have 5 stars from me
Virginia H.
Does this actually work? I have extremely dry lips and I was told this will help me get rid of the dead skin that causes it
Aniya K.
Is there spf 15 in this
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are always dry so have been looking something to use to make them smooth again so lipstick looks better on
Isabel B.
Guaynabo, PR
Is this any good? I'm in need of an amazing lip scrub
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Where can I find this in Canada)