BY PHILOSOPHY

R E.
Philosophy Eternal Grace not only does its job, but exceeds expectations in all areas. It act as a shampoo, body wash and conditioner, which is convienient. Everything you need is in one bottle, which saves space and makes your life a little easier. It also surprising lasts for longer than any other shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Usually i had to restock every month, but this lasted me 3+ months! The actual cleaning process is amazing, and leaves both you hair and body moisturized and fresh-feeling. The scent is out of this world and the quality is up with some of the higher end product I've used. In comparison to other drug store shampoos, Philosophy is on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth it due to the 3-in-1 use and high end quality. I would definitely recommend this!!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Jae I K.
This product is really great it cleans well and smells fresh and isn't overpowering. It detangles my hair really nicely and makes it so smooth. It's great for winding down after a stressful day.
Reena A.
Tinley Park, IL
I didn't try it on my hair, but it was awesome as a body wash. The scent was not to strong and lasted pretty long. My brother also liked it a lot. I got it from target and it was a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I would totally buy it again!
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
Love the versatility of this product. Especially for traveling. Body wash and shampoo in one! Easy peasy! Loved the scent. Smells super clean and refreshing. Lasts a long time. I would definitely purchase this again.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
During the summer, this is my go-to scent. It's light, not stuffy, and is perfect for taking on vacation. It reminds me of hot summer nights and cocktails.
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
Smells amazing. I am a huge fan of products with amazing scenes and Philosophy never fails to amaze me! This one leave your skin smooth and glowing.
katie p.
Danville, IL
I loved this shampoo! made my hair really smooth and it smells really good. its kind of expensive though so i don't buy it that often
Jaime J.
blackwood
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Philosophy is a fantastic product line. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry at all.
Insiyah N.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is amazing ! Makes me feel so fresh and clean, super moisturizing and amazing ! Smells sooo good and nice