BY PHILOSOPHY

• I have heard many great things about this brand, what do you thin...1 Answers
Jori H.
Paris, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the philosophy brand. I use their lotion the most I feel like it helps the most if you are someone with dry skin. It smells very nice and fresh it may be a little pricey depending on where you get it but I feel like it is worth what you pay.
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
I absolutely love this brand. It has a great smell that lasts a long time. I like getting the bigger bottle because it is a little pricey so it lasts a long time.
Victoria G.
This is good but my favorite is still purity from philosophy. Philosophy is an incredible brand.
Aimee K.
My friend uses this, i personally don't know is it firming type but philosophy has great stufff
Diane K.
Coatesville, IN
If you have not tried this product, what are you waiting for? You won't be disappointed!
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This is just a simple body lotion. I didn't think it was rather special. I used it regularly until it ended, but it's just a simple moisturizer. It's gentle, but not very soothing. I probably will not buy this again. It's too overpriced and not special enough.
Brianna W.
Algonquin, IL
Funally, a lotion that smells good, as multi use beand, and isn't oily after use. A perfect lotion regardless of age. Passed in your family from generation to generation. A very long lasting lotion with amazing bemefits. I used it 3 times everyday and my skin jas been perfect since.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
This is an amazing product. Gentle and has a light scent. It applies to the skin easy and doesn't leave a sticky or film behind. It's a special item so you can't just get it at the drugstore and it tends to be a tad bit pricey. The great thing is they sell small sample for you to test it! It's definitely worth a try and I would use it again!
Kristi R.
Garland, TX
Didn't like the scent. Too harsh and made my skin very sensitive. Love all other philosophy products
Linda R.
Walsenburg, CO
This is really good product a little exspensive, but worth the money. Leaves skin very clean and soft. I wouldn't use for shaving due to small emolsifiers. Just rinse off, then shave
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I have heard many great things about this brand, what do you think of this item? Is it worth the money?