Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.

BY PHILOSOPHY

An at-home oxygen-peel kit for all skin types . Detoxify, rejuvenate, and replenish your complexion with a deep "breath" of oxygen. This renewing treatment helps to counter breakouts and congestion while minimizing signs of aging and sun damage. The complexion takes on new radiance, becomes more receptive to subsequent treatments, and "breathes" in a dose of refreshment. Try this treatment if you are a fan of in-office medical peels or if you have a big event coming up that requires a stunningly luminous look.This set contains:- 2 oz Oxygen Foam- 10 x capsules of Catalase Enzyme It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product does not contain propylene glycol. - Clinical results reveal 100% of participants had brighter, more radiant skin after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 89% said their skin felt fresher after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 85% said their skin was clearer after just three applications of the oxygen peel.

Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
This duo works amazing and makes my skin feel soft.  First you put the product in the jar on then you put the product in the bottle on and it begins to warm up and I can feel it go to work immediately! I leave it on for about 3 mins after scrubbing it all over my face & rinse it off and follow it up with Philosophy "When Hope Is Not Enough" serum and Philosophy "Renewed Hope In A Jar".  Keeps me looking young!
Prin C.
This was my holy Grail face mask that I used after steaming my face. Now it's discontinued and replaced with the micro delivery oxygen mask which is not the same. The original oxygen mask lightened dark marks, cleared pores and ceased breakouts. Kept my face clear for years.
Hannah E.
Souderton
I didn't really enjoy this peel. While I didn't mind the process of applying the peel, I didn't enjoy the process of taking it off. You have to scrape it off your faces which I feel is pulling at the skin and causes your face to be red from the scraping. I also don't feel like it did anything amazing to my skin after the redness subsided.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I'm a fan of fairly aggressive peels, but for the in-between days when I need a buffer and don't want to cause too much damage to my skin I will go with these guys. It's a great product with an okay consistency. The price is a little more than I would like relative to the effectiveness and general bang-for-my-buck, but it is still a good and gentle enough product to use in a pinch.
Hannah F.
This is so simple too use and the instructions are nice and easy to follow. I was a little scared with it being multiple steps, but as soon as I got going it was a piece of cake. I loved the way that it washed off easily off my skin, and the way my skin felt afterwards. I would recommend this to a friend. A bit of the pricey side but worth it.
Amaris A.
SAN GABRIEL, CA
really enjoyed this product they do have a lot of great products it was nice and gentle not harsh and your skin looks great after use this is the 1st time I've ever tried a product like this so I was scared that it would be to harsh on my skin I really recommend this if you have a little bit of sensitive skin
Kelly C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this product as a sample with a purchase from ulta. The packaging was super cute and clean cut. I was intimidated to try this because it was my first peel mask. I really enjoyed how it made my skin feel. It was super easy to apply and it was easy to take off. I would recommend to a friend.
Maddie G.
I love face peels and face masks. This brand has never let me down. It's affordable and leaves my skin feeling fresh every time. It's soothing and doesn't leave my face feeling gross or oily. I really like what you get for the price I would definitely recommend it if you're balling out on a budget.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Philosophy is the absolute best in skin care products! This set really does give your skin oxygen. It feels like it wakes your skin up. Easy to use. Does not irritate sensitive skin. Very affordable and effective. Leave your skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
I like this stuff because of how my skin feels after I use it. Using it though is kind of a mess. It foams up, which is fun to watch, but when you're using this tiny plastic knife/spatula thing to scrape it off, it takes a while. I bought a travel size at Sephora for like $12, so I'd imagine the full price is pretty pricey.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
Is this a two step process? How does it work?
Brynn C.
How much does this cost and where can i get it?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How good is this product and would you get it again
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Is this product worth the money and how you feel your skin after using it?
maricela f.
Is this product help with dry skin?