Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Denise A.

BY PHILOSOPHY #37 in Skincare Sets

An at-home oxygen-peel kit for all skin types . Detoxify, rejuvenate, and replenish your complexion with a deep "breath" of oxygen. This renewing treatment helps to counter breakouts and congestion while minimizing signs of aging and sun damage. The complexion takes on new radiance, becomes more receptive to subsequent treatments, and "breathes" in a dose of refreshment. Try this treatment if you are a fan of in-office medical peels or if you have a big event coming up that requires a stunningly luminous look.This set contains:- 2 oz Oxygen Foam- 10 x capsules of Catalase Enzyme It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product does not contain propylene glycol. - Clinical results reveal 100% of participants had brighter, more radiant skin after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 89% said their skin felt fresher after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 85% said their skin was clearer after just three applications of the oxygen peel.

Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read mixed reviews on this peel, but in the end found that it was ineffective and messy. The application process seems unnecessarily complicated (something I have found to be true with several Philosophy skincare products), and the results were minimal at best. There are more effective and user-friendly peels available from this company, and others. I will not purchase again.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Beaverton, OR
This product does make your skin feel wonderfully soft and really clean! It's on the pricey end for sure, but you do get a lot of product. One reason why I'm not over the moon about this product is that I feel that the 2 piece setup comes with way more capsules than the gel cream. I ran out of the cream but still have 15 of these capsules with no use!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this peel! My skin feels so clean, rejuvenated and refreshed after one use...without drying out my skin. Using it as an intense, 3-day treatment is even better! With consistent use, I've seen a huge difference in my skin tone, texture and overall appearance. Great product at a very reasonable price point. Highly recommended!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I really like this microdermabrasion peel it brightens my skin and makes it super soft. I notice a difference in the first use. And eventually my sling started getting clearer and brighter also my pores look a lot smaller and clear. I picked this product in Ulta.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
N Charleston, SC
I bought this small kit from Sephora and wow! It is easy to use and leaves your skin smooth and soft. Washing off all the crystals can be difficult, but just take your time and it will come off. After using this product I couldn't stop touching my skin!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
Philosophy Oxygen Peel is great.
I use it about once a month.
Price is good.
Packaging is easy to open & directions are easy to understand.
Catalia F.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This duo works amazing and makes my skin feel soft.  First you put the product in the jar on then you put the product in the bottle on and it begins to warm up and I can feel it go to work immediately! I leave it on for about 3 mins after scrubbing it all over my face & rinse it off and follow it up with Philosophy "When Hope Is Not Enough" serum and Philosophy "Renewed Hope In A Jar".  Keeps me looking young!
Prin C.
Prin C.
This was my holy Grail face mask that I used after steaming my face. Now it's discontinued and replaced with the micro delivery oxygen mask which is not the same. The original oxygen mask lightened dark marks, cleared pores and ceased breakouts. Kept my face clear for years.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Souderton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really enjoy this peel. While I didn't mind the process of applying the peel, I didn't enjoy the process of taking it off. You have to scrape it off your faces which I feel is pulling at the skin and causes your face to be red from the scraping. I also don't feel like it did anything amazing to my skin after the redness subsided.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I'm a fan of fairly aggressive peels, but for the in-between days when I need a buffer and don't want to cause too much damage to my skin I will go with these guys. It's a great product with an okay consistency. The price is a little more than I would like relative to the effectiveness and general bang-for-my-buck, but it is still a good and gentle enough product to use in a pinch.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
Is this a two step process? How does it work?
Brynn C.
Brynn C.
How much does this cost and where can i get it?
Tonantzin S.
Tonantzin S.
This product helps equally to all skin types
Shelly F.
Shelly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for oily skin??
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money and how you feel your skin after using it?