Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit

An at-home oxygen-peel kit for all skin types . Detoxify, rejuvenate, and replenish your complexion with a deep "breath" of oxygen. This renewing treatment helps to counter breakouts and congestion while minimizing signs of aging and sun damage. The complexion takes on new radiance, becomes more receptive to subsequent treatments, and "breathes" in a dose of refreshment. Try this treatment if you are a fan of in-office medical peels or if you have a big event coming up that requires a stunningly luminous look.This set contains:- 2 oz Oxygen Foam- 10 x capsules of Catalase Enzyme It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product does not contain propylene glycol. - Clinical results reveal 100% of participants had brighter, more radiant skin after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 89% said their skin felt fresher after just one application of the oxygen peel.- 85% said their skin was clearer after just three applications of the oxygen peel.

This skin care kit works better for dry or oily skin? What's its purpose?
I'm thinking about do a homemade peeling, I had a lot acne and I got a lot of deep marks; di you thing this product will help to make them disappear a little bit? Or it's more to make your skin softer?
Is this a two step process? How does it work?
Start your review of Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit 2 Piece Kit!
Las Vegas, NV
If you want that "I just came from a really expensive salon and pampered myself a little too much facial" Philosophy Detoxify The Oxygen Peel Kit, is the way to go for at home selfcare! This literally makes you feel like you just peeled off every, horrid layer and are left with brand new skin, you know ladies that baby smooth stuff we are always looking to achieve! Everytime I use it, it is like a guilty pleasure, of how well my skin feels during and after using it! Philosophy has THE best skin care out there!
Richland, WA
seems to work pretty well, i got a quite a good sample size in a sephora favorites box a while back. nothing too spectacular that made this mask stick out over some of my favorite masks, but good enough to be one that makes me consider it a good bet for when my skin needs a boost. the drawback is the fact that it's two steps (and in jars. ugh why do skincare brands do that) makes me not want to use it often out of laziness lol
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Attica, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oxygen peel! Its important to get dead skin cells of your face so that no bacteria gets Trapped under the skin to cause acne. Exfoliation is definitely an essential step just don't over do it :)
Oily / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Philosophy is honestly a pretty good working brand and it always seems underrated. There exfoliating products work wonders. This peel will make your skin so soft and bright.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Rockford, IL
This duo works amazing and makes my skin feel soft.  First you put the product in the jar on then you put the product in the bottle on and it begins to warm up and I can feel it go to work immediately! I leave it on for about 3 mins after scrubbing it all over my face & rinse it off and follow it up with Philosophy "When Hope Is Not Enough" serum and Philosophy "Renewed Hope In A Jar".  Keeps me looking young!
This was my holy Grail face mask that I used after steaming my face. Now it's discontinued and replaced with the micro delivery oxygen mask which is not the same. The original oxygen mask lightened dark marks, cleared pores and ceased breakouts. Kept my face clear for years.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Souderton
I didn't really enjoy this peel. While I didn't mind the process of applying the peel, I didn't enjoy the process of taking it off. You have to scrape it off your faces which I feel is pulling at the skin and causes your face to be red from the scraping. I also don't feel like it did anything amazing to my skin after the redness subsided.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines
New York
Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel - Detox and re-ox* for clear, fresh, revitalized skin. This innovative 2-step peel combines 2 products in 1, to deliver the purifying benefits of a detoxifying mask plus the brightening benefits of an oxygen facial. Step I with activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities, as barley leaf extract delivers the first burst of oxygen to the skin.
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Cheyenne, WY
I'm a fan of fairly aggressive peels, but for the in-between days when I need a buffer and don't want to cause too much damage to my skin I will go with these guys. It's a great product with an okay consistency. The price is a little more than I would like relative to the effectiveness and general bang-for-my-buck, but it is still a good and gentle enough product to use in a pinch.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is so simple too use and the instructions are nice and easy to follow. I was a little scared with it being multiple steps, but as soon as I got going it was a piece of cake. I loved the way that it washed off easily off my skin, and the way my skin felt afterwards. I would recommend this to a friend. A bit of the pricey side but worth it.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...