BY PHILOSOPHY

Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I do not have many other eye cream products to compare this to , Ive only tried a few. however I have been using this for a few years now and I do really like it. I don't think you can see the effects right away but I'm sure in the long run it does do some prevention
Stuti P.
Santa Clarita
The BEST thing I have ever used for my dark spots on my face. I have dark pigmentation around my chin and upper lip and under eyes and this stuff works SO GOOD. It's worth the money. I'm Indian so the dark spots are always there, but this helps a lot.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Helps to combat dark circles by targeting them with active proven ingredients. Has a light tint to instantlt lighten their appearance. Moisturizes. Lightweight. Over time can decrease the appearance of dark circles. Use day and night for best results.
Samantha S.
jeffersonton
I’ve never used this as an upper lip cream(?) but as an under eye cream it is nice it’s a bit pricy for me and I much prefer other eye creams by dermalogica (age smart!) but this is nicer in the morning more so than overnight.
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
I bought this in the smaller size to try it out before committing to buying the larger size that cost significantly more. I thought this cream did exactly what I expected it to do, but I also think there are comparable creams that will set you back a lot less.
Brittany R.
pleasanton, ca
With consistent usage I did see a noticeable difference in my suitcases I think others would refer to as undereye bags. The darkness was not as noticeable and therefore my entire face looked brighter and less haggard.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
This stuff is absolutely awesome. I’m a mom of twins and I wake up with dark circles every morning. This makes them disappear instantly, I highly recommend this to new parents or anyone who suffers from dark circles.
It’s a really good skin care product. I really love what it does for my skin. It is super gentle and really helps in correcting all my skins problems relating to its label. I would recommend to a friend and use it on my face a lot.
Aliyah H.
I use this product every night for a month now and I’m starting to see the difference. I have really bad dark circles under my eye and it’s finally clearing up. I highly recommend! It’s not to pricey and it gets the job done!
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
Very small and expensive, you only need a tiny bit of product but I didn't see any miraculous results. I'm on the hunt for the best eyecream. This felt moisturizing but I need a little more.