Amber H.
Carbondale, PA
Philosophy always goes a great on their products! I don't really like the JAR packaging but other than that there is NOTHING wrong with it. The cent is fantastic! Its gentle and leaves the skin very soft. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
berta C.
As you may have guessed by the name it smells amazing. I love that it is not oily nor greasy. A little goes a long way. I like that It can be for both men and women. Nothing wrong with smelling like pie every now and then. One of my absolute favorites to give as a gift.
Brenda G.
I received this as a gift and let me tell ya....it is amazing!! It leaves your body soft as a bunny!! And the smell, is just delicious. I did not use any perfume after using this, I did not want the scents to clash. However, a couple people at worked asked me what perfume I was wearing. Totally recommend!!!
Mary M.
I absolutely love the Philosophy products especially their soufflés. It really keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long. The different scents are refreshing and light; never overpowering. The product is thick and leaves no oily residue at all. Can't recommend this enough
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
I have loved every philosophy product I have tried and this one is great too! Smells super good and works as a excellent moaiturizer. Good for dry skin
Jenna G.
Columbus, OH
This is perfect for men and women, has a great smell, doesn't leave an oily feeling. But does leave the skin soft hydrated and beggingg to be touched.
Christina A.
Mankato, MN
I received a sample of this. I loved it. Smells so good you'll want to eat it. My elbows and knees are incredibly soft using this.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I love philosophy products this one is no different it smells amazing and keeps you silky smooth price point is a bit high though.
Veronica L.
Smells and feel great on the skin ! Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth all day long !
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
It made my skin so soft and luxurious feeling to the touch, also, the scent was womderful
Tara D.
Does this smell true to its name?