BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Congrats! Set - Toast them with a deliciously unexpected twist! Cheers will abound upon presentation of this perfectly packaged trio of sweet-smelling suds. The award-winning formula adds a little bubbly to the bath or shower as it gently cleanses from top to toes, leaving skin and hair soft, smooth and lightly scented.Congrats! Set includes:Bubbly Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.)Senorita Margarita Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (6.0 oz.) - Congrats! Set see more...

• Who would you gift this too, and for what occasion?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is such a cute gift set. I am going to have to head to Ulta and grab some more of these before they are gone. I love the scent. It is a long lasting fresh smell that is very satisfying. I love that Not only to I get one, but three. This is perfect for gifting to those who are graduating from school, having a baby, or what ever the occasion that you want to congrats someone for. I love that the body wash can be used as a shower gel or shampoo. Very versatile. I highly recommend this.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Obsessed with how great all the philosophy bath wash/bubble/soaps smell!! They don't dry my skin out and they leave the best subtle skin on my skin!!! My skin feels moisturizer after I use them. I'm someone with severely dry skin so I still try to always use lotion after I shower anyway. If I had to skip lotion in a hurry though using these wouldn't make me feel itchy dry.
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
This set is great and well you know your in good hands when your using products from philosophy this brand is just to good to be true the lotions shower gels all is great and it's great vitamin for the skin.
Elaine C.
Las Vegas
This set is the perfect combo I have access to all of their products without feeling compromised on purchasing the full product. This way makes it easy for me to try them all at an Affortable price. And not to mention your skin glows after
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I cant rave enough about this set. The value, the quality, the smell, the packaging. Everything! I love it
Imane B.
Rabat
ove it a lot for me i think that this product is really cool and the price is pretty good and the quality is also amazing
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Who would you gift this too, and for what occasion?

back