BY PHILOSOPHY

Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO
This smells just like its name, a field of flowers! Such a treat to use this in the shower and bath and just a take a few minutes to relax and enjoy while it cleans and softens my skin.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I loved philosophy Congrats Field of Flowers Shampoo Gel Bubble Bath. It smells amazing, a nice floral scent, it's not to overpowering. It leaves my skin nice soft and smooth. I definitely recommend.
Andrea H.
Love this! It smells super flowery without smelling like an old lady flower house haha it's so nice to find a pretty flower scent in a great brand
Haylee V.
Island Lake, IL
I like philosophy products. I would never use this as a shampoo but they have nice body wash. Most of the scents are a little extreme for me (the food smelling ones), but the basic floral scents, like this one, is one I like.
Gisselle B.
Monterey, CA
I love this product! Also this product helps you feel relaxed. Great price and smells amazing too
Joellen E.
Cedar park, TX
Bought this for a gift - super cute packaging and an easy way to say congrats! Smells great & a quality product/brand :)
Britt A.
Allenwood , NJ
This smells so so so good!! I love florals in the spring and summer and this is perfect. Smells amazing and leaving you feeling clean and soft!
Denise F.
Casar, NC
Lemmon custard 3 in 1 shower gel,shampoo,body wash. The scent is heavenly but not stay with you so you don't go around smelling like lemons all day this it is so gentle children and adults can use I use this everyday. I recommend to at least try this you will fall in love
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Philosophy is one of my fave skin care brands! when I use this I smell like flowers for hours and hours afterwards! everyone I pass asks me what I have on as perfume and I say its not my perfume its my shower gel I use nd everyone is so amazed they go out and buy it immediately !This never disappoints! I feel like I'm getting an amazing clean and I smell like it too! its great!
Monica S.
Laveen, AZ
Deja un aroma tan bonito en el cabello me encanta,aunque ai me deja un poco reseco el cabello pero en realidad seco es mi pelo pero amo este shampo