Philosophy - Congrats! Bubbly Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Gift Set uploaded by Morgan P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A 3-in-1, multi-purpose, fragrant gel wash Creates a rich lather to gently cleanse body & hair Formulated with natural extracts for hydrating & conditioning benefits Infused with a sweet joyful scent Leaves body skin & hair soft, smooth & fresh see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy - Congrats! Bubbly Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Gift Set
JJ N.
The smell is intoxicatingly fresh! I love it! Not too strong, but not too subtle. I have sensitive skin and very Allegra prone and I didn't break out from this product. It. Blew. Me. Away! The bottle is a very generous size. You don't need much. Perfect for a hot bath.
Sydney B.
Parker, TX
The smell is really nice and different from other scents. It's not too strong but it is definitely present. Other than that, it doesn't really dry out my skin, but I wouldn't say it moisturized it. I might buy another product from them too see how the different soaps compare.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Not a fan. It leaves your hair feeling dry and stripped. I felt like my hair color was not as vibrant as before use. I only used one time and that's enough for me. Make it moisturizing and stick with one or the other. I feel like brands should be a master of their trade, not a jack of all trades
Kenzi S.
Chicago
Wow what a cute package! It's like a little champagne bottle but instead of booze it's a comforting bottle of bubbles! Woo hoo it's so fun, I love this brand! I bought it for my sister in law for her birthday.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
This has to be the best holiday gift ever. I certainly love these products and if I were you I'd create a basket for these as gifts. Great value too!!!
Desiree A.
La Habra , CA
I loooooooove this brand. They always smell so good and fresh. Beautiful packaging. Beautiful presentation.! This ha
Emily I.
London
Love this 3-in-1! To me it smells like Orange Kool Aid - subtle, sweet, not too orangey or strong. Perfect for Spring/Summer, puts me in a good mood. Doesn't linger too long after shower/bath. I use this for shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath, great for all. Will purchase again and highly recommend! Comes in a cute box.
Laurie-anne C.
Oshawa , ON
Love love love this product the smell is yummy and really like this product and all products from philosophy for that matter ! My whole family reached for this in fact and would purchase again
Victoria F.