BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy- never postpone a celebration. never postpone a celebration. say congrats with more than a bouquet; give a field of flowers. congrats! features field of flowers shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath 16 oz. the extra rich and creamy formula gently cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. the fresh floral scent of peony was created to make the wearer feel positively lovely. congrats see more...

• What other kinds of gifts do you like to give?1 Answers
Randi W.
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
This really wasn't a big hit for me. I felt like the fragrance was missing something. The quality of the product is great it's just the fragrance needs adjustments.
mercer e.
mercer e.
Greer, SC
I really like anything by philosophy because they all smell amazing but i think they're a little pricey and i have actually not tried this one
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this product because I was looking for a special treat for myself on my birthday. "Congrats!" was the perfect choice. After a long day, it is heaven to slide into a tub full of "Bubbly" bubbles and just enjoy! The rich lather and pleasant, light scent make this product perfect for everyday use or for that "special" occasion. I love it!!
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
Philosophy is my favorite shower gel, it leaves your skin so incredibly soft! I've never used a soap that left my skin so soft. I'm addicted to this! It's worth the price. And it lasts a while too.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Queretaro
It's a little bit pricey but worth it all the fragances Smell sooo good.
Es un poco costoso pero vale la pena todas sus fragancias huelen muuyyy bien.
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
I love this lines products there so universal and have a scent for everyone's preference and you can switch it up each season
Somaia I.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
Smells nice and great as a gift .. I'd say that you should not hesitate and buy it for a friend or whatever what's better than the word congrats
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
What other kinds of gifts do you like to give?