Philosophy Coconut Frosting - Ultra Rich Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 473.1ml/16oz uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A multi-purpose cleanser for body & hair in one step Gentle cleansing agents remove excess oils & impurities Contains moisturizing ingredients that condition skin & hair Its creamy foam gives a great bubble bath Leaves skin & hair clean velvety smooth see more...

• Does the scent last all day? Or does it go away after an hour or so?1 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference using this product? Does it actually mois...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizing? Is the scent strong? And does it smell as goo...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson , PA
I was a little leery of a product that could be bubble bath, shampoo, and body wash, but low and behold Philosophy blows me away again! I needed something to throw at my boyfriend's house that wouldn't take up too much space, and this was perfect. One product that truly does it all. It leaves my hair looking and smelling clean. It moisturizes my skin. And it makes for a perfect and relaxing bath!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lake Charles, LA
I love love love this body wash. Coconut is my favorite scent, and the smells deeply of it, with a little added sugary sweetness that isn't overpowering. This brand is very high quality and also does not test on animals, which is very important to me. I purchased this product at Ulta.
Naik C.
Naik C.
I love the smell of this shower gel coconut has that soft, soothing and slightly sweet coconut , which I love smell. Its creamy consistency leaves the skin soft and hydrated . It is kind to hair, leaving it clean. Highly recommended. It is a product that always want to have more .
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Smells great and light, very refreshing on the skin. I also used this for bubble bath and loved it! Makes my skin feel smooth and soft without making me feel dry.
Anna L.
Anna L.
I love this. It smells like food and makes you feel sooo clean. Did I mention how good it smells. I love it.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
These shower gels are stupid expensive but there's just nothing like them. They lather so nicely!
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Bought t b I loved the smell of it. I use it as a a body wash although it can be used for other things. I have seen it different department stores or beauty stores so it is easy to find.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mobile, AL
I feel beachy and relaxed when using this product. It smells delightful and fresh. Little pricey but leaves skin refreshed!
Hilleary C.
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
My absolute favorite scent of all philosophy!! Coconut Anything is my go to and signature scent!! So good!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Is this moisturizing? Is the scent strong? And does it smell as good as it sounds?!?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Does the scent last all day? Or does it go away after an hour or so?
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Can you tell a difference using this product? Does it actually moisturizer your hair as well as it says it does?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Does this weigh your hair down? & does it tame frizz?