BY PHILOSOPHY

Science suggests that smelling a food can reduce our cravings for that food philosophy believes this is a diet any shower junkie can follow. This creamy, dreamy shampoo, bath, and shower gel is packed with moisturizing agents that smooth and condition the skin and hair, while gentle cleansing agents remove excess oils and impurities. see more...

• Is this shampoo drying? I know many 2-1 products have a t...1 Answers
Hollie Renee T.
Walland, TN
I like this, but I wish it has a better smell. It has a very artificial smell when you're using it but it smells nice when it's dry. I got this at Walmart, and I'll probably not it buy it again. I've had better
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I wish the smell was stronger! The smell is not offensive, and the formula is the standard philosophy shower gel formula. But there is really not much coconut, vanilla, or buttercream/frosting scent to it. As I ordered this online from Sephora, I took a leap of faith and ordered without smelling, so perhaps the neutrality and softness of the odor is a selling point for some - not for me.
shelby s.
Jackson, KY
I'm a Philosophy fanatic! Not only does the coconut frosting product smell just like a big juicy coconut, it lathers so richly and leaves you not only smelling amazing but clean and moisturized as well. I usually purchase mine online because the prices are better, and there is more to choose from. Definitely recommend this product along with the whole philosophy line!
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is excellent for a 3 in 1 product. I thought it maybe good for one but all three. Wow I was so surprised that it was great for all three. And the price can't be beat since it's dual purposed. Give it a try guaranteed you'll love it. I would recommend this product
Stefany S.
Chula vista , CA
Love this. The shampoo leaves it so smooth and with a great smell. there are no cons to this one. It is definitely worth it and old buying it again whenever I finish my second bottle.
Hailie S.
Laredo, TX
its a great product in my opinion because it leaves your skin very smooth and soft. i recommend to many people/everyonnneeee yaahhh!! i like this product very much in my opinion.
Cindy N.
I love Philosophy! But I wouldn't use this a shampoo just because I have damaged hair due to bleaching. As a bubble bath and shower gel, I would highly recommended. I feel silky smooth after the shower.
Jamie Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my absolute favorites! The pure fact that it can be used as a shampoo ,shower gel or bubble bath is genius can't live without it.
And who doesn't love coconut?!
Casie S.
Montgomery, TX
I love that you can use this product for multiple things. It's great to soak in, bathe with and cleansing of the hair. It smells fantastic and leaves skin fresh and smooth. I would recommend this product to everyone. Very affordable and last a long time!!
Daijah R.
Austin, TX
This product is so good for your hair I love the way it came out on my hair. I suggest you buy it because it will work good for your hair if your hair is damaged
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
Is this shampoo drying? I know many 2-1 products have a tendency towards drying. However, coconut oil is very hydrating. I have dryer hair so I need a hydrating product