BY PHILOSOPHY

Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Okay, after reading the comment from a sugar lover that this was too sweet, I was worried; but, to me this is WONDERFUL! If you like coconut, this is awesome. To me it smells like a freshly baked white cake with the coconut frosting. It's similar to the coconut milk flavor but sweeter...just like a coconut cake. I just love it. NOTE: As with the Cinnamon Buns, please note that you won't get Coconut Cream Pie as the picture shows. When you click on the item to order, it comes up as Coconut Frosting, which is what you will receive. One of my new favorites!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
I received this scrub as a gift from my boyfriend's mother this past Christmas. Already a huge fan, I knew I would love it. The formula is wonderful, and as someone with skin issues, it has helped smoothn my skin. I still have a bit left as a little goes a long way, but I definitely see myself purchasing this in the future. Also, love the smell of it!
vanessa m.
vanessa m.
Everyone should have a scrub lotion in their shower for when they need a bit extra exfoliation. I bought this at ulta and loved the results it smells delicious and the scent lasts all day long. The salt is soothing. Over all I like it compared to others and would recommend.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Goleta, CA
Absolutely love the smell of this scrub. I have yet to be disappointed by any Philosophy item and this is definitely one I will purchase again. It is a good item to use a few times a week, but also follow up with a body lotion or butter. It is not drying.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
Heavenly is the word that best describes this product. The scent is gorgeous. When I use this, it feels great exfoliating my skin. It's a gentle exfoliate, not harsh in any way. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
I love this salt scrub by philosophy! The scent is amazing, and I love the way the scrub rejuvenates my skin after use. I highly recommend this product!
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
I love how great this leaves my skin. Also smells absolutely great!! Most scrubs hurt, but this one feels smooth right off the tips of your feelings
Jill B.
Jill B.
Vacaville, CA
Love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! Amazing exfoliate! Philosophy products never disappoint! Great smell too!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Roselle Park, NJ
This keeps my skin looking bright and hydrated. You know when you're buying philosophy you are getting a quality product
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Great scrub for dry skin, makes my legs and arms so smooth and my skin stays moisturized all day