philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
Ramsey, MN
I love Philosophy skincare products.  The Clear Days Ahead kit is great for preventing and getting rid of acne.  I love the smell of the products and the effectiveness.  It made my skin look and feel very clean without over drying.  I love how my skin felt after the products were on.  I would definitely recommend this brand / kit to anyone who has acne or just wants to prevent it or use a good skincare set.
chicago , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this kit because my acne was out of control. It had a 3 day clearer skin guarantee and it worked!! it is a drying which is why I gave it four stars. I couldn’t recommend it enough though. It clears up acne and brightens the skin, if you have scars though you’ll need to purchase another product for that.
La Fargeville, NY
I love the face wash and spot treatment that came in this kit! I have bought the face wash on its own, it reduced the size of my pores and helped my breakouts. The pads and moisturizer dried out my face, but I do have naturally dry skin and eczema, I am sure that on oily/combination skin they would work amazing.
Piedmont
My mom got this kit for me to use for a trip we took when i forgot my clear days ahead cleanser and it wasn’t for me. i love the cleanser in this kit but the rest of the products didn’t work for me. the pads were okay, nothing too exciting or effective and the other products broke me out.
Knoxville, TN
This is a geeat product! Would reccomend for anyone but be aware it is a little drying. But I did really enjot the kit as a whole. I bought it on sale and find it was well worth the price. If anyone is looking for a new set I wpuld suggest trying this trial set
Monroeville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this brand and their products! I started using this a few months ago and it really helps me control my oily skin. I don’t wash my face with the cleanser every single day but i do use the moisturizer at least once a day. I love it.
Denver, CO
Honestly I was disappointed in this set. For a relatively expensive set, the ingredients aren’t very concentrated and it seems like somewhat of a gimmick. There are lower cost products for spots and acne that work better
Richmond, TX
Okay expensive and a little uncomfortable to use could be better. Packaging was annoying and hard to open after doing the steps. Could be priced better for the size. Not my favorite but not horrible. Maybe after reprice
Charlotte
Purchased at: Sephora
this works so good for when it comes to having clear skin! I tried this once and i have wanted to keep trying it because the first time i did it worked!! It totally inexpensive and it does the job! It actually does it!
El Paso, TX
For some reason I had to quickly wash this off because there was a burning sensation that I couldn’t handle but I saw changes in my skin overall It was good for acne but ugly for the skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...