philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
Lannon, WI
I got this in desperation. I have been fighting with hormonal acne since I was in my mid-20's. I was very hopeful for this product since it seems to work for lots of other people. Sadly, it didn't reduce my acne at all. It also didn't dry skin out or cause redness/irritation, so I gave it 3 stars since that is a fine line to walk in acne products. The bottom line though, is that it didn't do what I wanted or needed it to do.
Terre Haute, IN
I buy this every couple of months. It is the only thing that gets me through a bad breakout. The products in it last longer than the instructions say they will, even when used as directed. The face wash is my absolute favorite! It smells like smarties, and gets you clean without drying you out.
Willmar , MN
Since I'd had good luck with other Philosophy products, I figured I'd give this one a try. I'm 33 and still dealing with the skin of a teen - and I'm not talking the fresh dewy look of a teen model. I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I am liking the results. It isn't a miracle cure, but I am definitely seeing results. My blemishes are drying up faster and my skin feels better overall. It this keeps up, I've found yet another Philosophy product that I'll continue to buy.
Rocklin, CA
I love this product. I tried it for the first time last winter and it did dry my skin out at first (I'm oily so I don't really mind), but after 3 days my skin was completely clear. I recently had another break out so I repurchased and it did not disappoint! My only qualm is the smell, but I can live with that if I have baby soft skin!
This is a great kit to try if you have whiteheads and period pimples. The spot treatment and lotion worked great for my cystic acne , but it takes a few days. The whole system is pretty drying so I would alternate days of using this cleanser with the purity cleanser throughout the week.
El Cajon, CA
At 31 years old I still have acne breakouts and I was starting to resign to the fact that I was stuck with the skin of a teen. Enter Clear Days Ahead from Philosophy, right away I noticed a difference. The only time I had any breakouts what when I was getting ready to start my period. This set works!
Just horrible. I bought it because I heard great things about philosophy and the set was reasonably priced. Made my acne worse and caused burn rash on my face even with extra moisturizing. Had to throw it out after a week of use
Joliet , IL
This product is very helpful for any one with acne prone skin. i really like using it it made my acne vanish and i also enjoy that i can mix any other type of moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do recommend this to anyone
Chino Hills, CA
When I purchased this I had terrible acne and scars. The price is right for the product received. I did use it correctly and applying every night and day. However, I was a little disappointed with the results hence why I resorted to finding different product. It just didn't work for my skin type.
Greenbelt, MD
I'm thankful they sold this in a trial size kit because I was curious but didn't want to commit. Of philosophy products this line has been underwhelming. I can definitely tell my skin is being cleaned thoroughly but it didn't make a significant change in my complexion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...