philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
Berea, KY
philosophy clear days ahead trial kit uploaded by Vanessa P.
I have struggled with acne since I turned 13 (I'm now 24) and I have tried EVERYTHING. Drug store products never worked only managed to make things worse and most of the products from my dermatologist fell flat. I ordered one of these lots because the reviews were all great. It didn't clear my skin but it did help. I noticed when I switched from my regular prescription wash to this that my face wasn't as red. It's not as harsh as most non prescription products which is great so it doesn't make pimples even more visible. I didn't repurchase because it's a little too expensive for something that only helped some. I have had an awful experience with acne. Still looking for my miracle lol.
This product line worked okay. Wasn't super impressed. I do get acne if I don't take care of my skin. I have used the Philosphy exfoliating face wash and the Purity face wash. I saw better results with these face washes compared to the acne line.
Used it for a week and saw my skin improve more than it has with other products in a month. I love the brand, love these products and love this line! My skin feels so clean and junk free. I received it as a gift and would love to purchase in full size.
Prairieville, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
It smells amazing. It feels extremely good on the skin and not a burning sensation like other products I’ve used in the past. My skin is combination and usually doesn’t react well with some spot treatments but I’ve had no issues whatsoever
Central Falls, RI
I bought this for my teenage daughter, and it definitely worked for her. It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get. It’s a bit on the expensive side for the amount of product you get. I would recommend it, definitely works.
I loved this product line from when I worked at Sephora but am definitely glad I found it again with the Clear Days kit. The products on gentle on my sensitive skin but effective in helping clear up hormonal breakouts and overall redness. A little product goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth.
El Paso, TX
After just 24 hours my face was noticeably clearer and the redness had really gone down. After two weeks, my face is completely clear. I have really sensitive skin, but this line up didn't dry out or enflame my skin at all. I highly recommend this product line!
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven’t seen to many results yet but I do have a lot of acne so it may take longer but it had convinced me to buy the full size because it’s so gentle and the scent and chemicals doesn’t irritate your eyes
freeville
MIRACLE PRODUCT! I have tried so many products to make random small bumpy breakouts go away and this never fails! It does magic to fix any skin issue! It’s affordable and it definitely works!
I started to break out from using a face mask that I didn't test out on my neck first. I plunged right into the nearest beauty store, Ulta, and picked up this Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Trial Kit! Boy, was I glad I did. My skin started to clear up and balance out much faster than just continuing with my normal skin care regime. This is a MUST have in your arsenal for when times like this happen alongside any outbreaks that might occur prior to a big event.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...