philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
El Paso, TX
For some reason I had to quickly wash this off because there was a burning sensation that I couldn’t handle but I saw changes in my skin overall It was good for acne but ugly for the skin
tucson, AZ
Works amazingly to clear skin and firm skin as well. Doesnt smell to good. And I would 100% reccomend it if you use this product line already. Switching to it might make your face react weird at first
Richmond
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this from ulta because I’ve tried a couple of Philosophy’s other products and liked them. This set as a whole just didn’t do it for me. The pads I really like, and they felt like they did the most in terms of fighting my acne. The spot treatment didn’t seem to do much, and the moisturizer made my skin even more oily. The face wash was alright. I like that it has the salicylic acid in it to help with acne, and the smell is much more fruity than their other products. Of all of these I would definitely buy the philosophy clear days ahead overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads again, and maybe the philosophy clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser.
Annandale , VA
I picked up this kit from my local Ulta Beauty. I really liked having the opportunity to test the products for a full 30 days before committing to the full-size products, for trial sizes they're pretty generous and have lasted me longer than 30 days. I highly recommend anyone on the fence about the individual products to try this kit. Within 2 weeks of using the system my skin was noticeably clearer, brighter and just looked healthier in general. I have sensitive skin and I didn't experience any irritation or dryness from using this. The products are easy to apply, I just recommend letting them dry before moving on to the next step. Hands down this is the best acne treatment kit I've ever used.
Eau Claire, WI
I was having lots of problems with oily skin and lots of blemishes on my chin.  I wanted to stop this without having to pay a ton of money.  I decided to give Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Trial kit and I am amazed.  It smells great and within a month, I have almost completely clear skin.  I have not had these results from any other brand that I have tried!  I'm going to continue using this as part of my daily routine because these products have given me my confidence back!
Herkimer, NY
I loved the cleanser in this set, it wasn't harsh and left my skin feeling clean and soft. However I didn't notice enough of an improvement in my acne to continue with the full set. I did repurchase a larger size cleanser to see if I needed more time for it to work but I still didn't see a difference. They are good products and left my skin feeling fresh but as far as acne treatment goes it was a bit of a dud.
Chittenango, NY
I really enjoy this system, but I’m not so sure about the strength of the spot treatment, specifically. I think my favorite part of this system is the cleanser and the overnight acne treatment pads. Both are gentle and cleansing and make my skin feel squeaky clean. I’ve seen a good decrease in the amount of pimples I see on my face on a monthly basis too, which is great.
Orangevale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this on a fluke, mostly because I was out of what I normally use and figured I like philosophy products most times. Given that I have pretty sensitive skin, I didn’t think I’d be the biggest fan- but I actually really enjoyed it! This product felt great on my skin and kept my skin pretty clear. I’d definitely buy it again!
pittsburgh , PA
i was hopeful because of all the good reviews but this product did not work for me at all. the cleanser smells nice but the rest of the products smell terrible. the lotion made my face feel greasy and did nothing to clear up acne. glad i didn't buy the full size
Gadsden, AL
This trial kit is what started my obsession with philosophy products. I started using this my sophomore year of high school and noticed a difference within the first few weeks. The first week it dried my face out horribly but I stuck with it and have been using (just the face wash now) it for four years!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...