philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day. But once I just started alternating what cleaners I use that day the dryness went away.
I loved this! It cleared up my skin very quickly. I don't have horrible breakouts by a long shot, but I get hormonal/stress breakouts that are pretty stubborn. It worked without drying out my already dry skin or causing redness.
westchester, IL
Let me tell you I have suffered from acne for years and from time to time my skin will get in a rut. This kit really does wonders for getting my skin back to the place that's manageable I've always been obsessed with this product and always will be it never fails me
This kit really worked well to rid of acne. I'm giving a 3 because my skin is so sensitive that this stuff dried out my face and almost seemed like I had a sun burn. I had to use coconut and argon oil to clear it up!
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This was the set that I have used for my acne problems after I used it up my face is a bit dry. I didn't care too much for the wipes/pads i just like the cleanser only or this set. It is also on a pricey side.
Belleville , NJ
This is the only face kit/program that controls my acne and greasy face. It can over dry my face around my lips and nose, so I have to be light handed in those areas.
Mcallen, TX
Did like this kit. Didn't do anything amazing but did help keep skin clear. If it wasn't so expensive I would have kept using it. For what you get for the money it's not that great of a deal.
I bought this for my daughter, whose skin was horrible. I tried everything, even proactive and nothing worked as good as this. She used this kit for about a year now she only has to use the face wash. Amazing results.
Glennville, GA
I bought this set for my 14 year old. His acne was causing him a lot of embarrassment but one week of using these products and his skin was completely cleared up!!
Dodson, LA
I ordered this for my teenaged daughter's hormonal skin. It made her glow :) it cleared blemishes, without overdrying her skin. When the trial sizes are low, we will definitely be ordering full size products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...