philosophy clear days ahead trial kit

blemished days are over. experience clear days ahead. philosophy s clear days ahead is an advanced, fast-acting acne system created to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts without dryness or irritation, while improving the overall look and feel of the skin for an undeniably clear, balanced complexion. clear days ahead acne trial kit includes: oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser 3 oz. oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer 0.5 oz. overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads 30 ct.

Is this wroth the money? I tried the murad system and it made my face worse.
I'm wondering if this is better for teenage acne or adult acne?? My son is 14 and we are struggling to find something to control black heads without causing alot if irritation.
Would like to try think before I buy
Start your review of philosophy clear days ahead trial kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set definitely cleared up my skin but it also dried it up really bad if I would do both the morning and night cleaners in the same day.” in 1 review
“I LOVE the smell of the product, the way it cleanses without over-drying, and the fact that a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“THis is the best stuff out there - if you have oily blemish prone skin this should be your go to stuff - doesnt leave your skin dried out - just perfectly balanced all day!” in 1 review
“The kit is great too because you get to try each product in the line without having to invest in the full size product.” in 1 review
“...moisturizer from philosophy and it wont clog up my pores and also not break out so i do reccomend this to anyone ” in 1 review
Lewisburg , WV
This worked for my sling for awhile and then I read it wasn't good for my skin on beautypedia so I switched. I also couldn't use all the steps together because it dried out my skin.
Combination / Acne
I loved it, but it was too strong for my skin. It was not my favorite, but it was pretty effective. I did love the packaging, and price wasn't too crazy. Love kits to try
Jersey City, NJ
I love love love this brand. I feel like their products are quality stuff! This kit was great and was able to heal my blemishes but I still prefer their Purity cleanser. It's much more gentle on the skin and I love the herbal smell that just makes me feel fresh.
Sutton, MA
I like this...it doesn't completely clear my acne which is understandable but it could work a little better! The spot treatment does work well, though! I will probably just buy the spot treatment (step 4).
University, MS
I'll be honest, this product worked for me at first..but as I continued to use it, I found that it wasn't helping my skin anymore. It's a great product I just don't think that it is for my skin.
Acne
Jefferson, GA
This is the only thing that's worked for me. I've used prescriptions and proactiv and they never even put a dent in my troubled spots, but this stiff had my face beyond clear almost instantly.
Acne
The spot treatment worked, but nothing special. Everything else was NOT good. The pads broke me out.. the cleanser was too drying for my face... the lotion just did nothing... waste of money.
Letart, WV
I have always loved the philosophy products. I find myself reaching for this product quit often. It has definitely helped clear my face and helped with my dryness.
Palm Harbor
Good product for young kids fast simple easy and good for their skin It smells good. It's fast and easy to use. It's a great skin care for older people to
Fort myers, FL
I wanted this to work so bad, but after a month of use, it didn't help clear my breakouts and it caused my face to become super sensitive, red and painful.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Ask a question to the Influenster community...