BY PHILOSOPHY #78 in Acne Treatments

clear days ahead overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads help keep pores clear and prevent future acne breakouts, while helping to improve skin's overall appearance.

Buy on ULTA
Fatima L.
richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my holy grail! My skin is so important to me and this has done me wonders! 10/10 do recommend, at times this brand can be a bit pricey but totally worth it for the results! One of my favs!
Paige B.
Ovid, MI
I love this product. My boyfriend has cystic acne which as you can imagine is hard to get rid of. The acne treatment pads worked for his skin even after he gave up trying other things the doctor prescribed him. The only bad parts is it may dry up your skin and there is a lot of liquid so you'd have to buy more pads to really get the most out of it all.
Wendy D.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little pads of wonder. I actually use these day and night, and my skin doesn't get irritated. I notice it helps keep acne at bay, but doesn't help too terribly much once the pimples have invaded. I do recommend you store these upside down to keep all the serum in the pads.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. Great scent and texture. The only reason I can't do the full 5 stars is because I've had trouble figuring out the exact right amount to use to avoid it feeling greasy on my skin. Price is also a little high given that it's not my favorite.
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All i have to say is these are AWESOME!!!!!!!! Definitely a staple in my skincare routine. It is sometimes a little difficult to find in stores. but other then that, love this stuff
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product because I like Philosophy Hope in a Jar Lotion and I thought this would be another good one. Honestly, it was more of a miss for me. I think the pads are not the right PH level and don't exfoliate the way they should. I felt like the product was not very good. Maybe I didn't get a fresh batch from the store, I don't know. But, I wouldn't recommend these.
Julie G.
I love the philosophy brand . I got it in my monthly subscription and now it is my permanent beauty product .. Once I had to attend the party and I got an ugly zit on my chin then I tried to use these pads and do you believe the next morning it was gone. Go buy this if you have acne prone skin
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product! I have super oily skin and am prone to breakouts, and this helps with that. It doesn't dry out my skin either. I have noticed a nice improvement since using it. The only thing I don't like is the price. It's a little expensive
Jessica B.
New Market, MD
This product works great for clearing up acne. I have tried several products and this is the only thing that worked for me. It does not dry out my skin and keeps it breakout free. I use this on my face after cleansing and then follow with take a deep breath moisturizer.
Aditi P.
Plainville, MA
I have yet to find an acne treatment that works after the first three weeks. I mean honestly, it works but then my skin breaks out after 3-4 weeks it stops working :( not very happy..
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What your favorite Clear Days product? Mine is the moisturizer.
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of philosophy products, especially their fragrances. However, I haven't tried the Clear Days Ahead. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. Can someone with similar skin share their experience with me?
Rocio R.
Does this really work? If so, how soon do you see results?
Charl L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work because I need this