BY PHILOSOPHY #38 in Acne Treatments

clear days ahead overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads help keep pores clear and prevent future acne breakouts, while helping to improve skin's overall appearance.

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
This is a miracle product. Straight up. I have had horrible disfiguring cystic acne since I was a teenager (I am now in my mid 20s). I had a very bad reaction to Accutane and am not able to take it. I have seen several dermatologists at places like Stanford and other top medical schools. I have tried everything--every single antibiotic, benzoyl peroxide, various retonoids, tons of dermatology-recommended creams, etc. I have also tried several other salicylic acid-based products. These all helped with the easier acne to deal with, but none of them provided any help at all to my deep, cystic acne that I have had since I hit puberty. The dermatologists told me that there was probably nothing I could really do about it. Then I noticed in the reviews for this product other people saying that this had helped them with their cystic acne. I was super, super skeptical and ordered it--expecting it to be yet another product that doesn't work for me. To my absolute amazement, I have been using this for only 2 weeks now, and my cystic acne is half gone already. I can't believe it. This is a life-changing product for me.
Kristina C.
Didn't work for me as well as I thought it would. It did help, but not as much as I thought. Maybe it was user error, I'd be willing to buy and try again. But for now I'll stick with my usual routine. It felt nice on, no burning or redness. And it didn't smell horrible either like some products do. But it was not as effective as I would have liked it to be.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Lovelovelove! Salycilic acid helps me avoid breakouts and blackheads. The product being on the pad makes it quick and easy to.use. packaging was okay. Nothing special. First time user. I will be a repeat when i run out... So yes i would purchase again.
Jillian H.
Adel, IA
life saving product!!! works so quick and is so easy!! doesn’t leave a burning sensation on my face and feels so refreshed afterwards. highly recommend these pads! packaging is super compact so i like to travel with them as well!
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
These work well but they are just a little too much for my sensitive skin. They do work well with other products in this line and they are easy to use and conviennent. I won’t be repurchasing. If you have normal skin, try these.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I love philosophy but this product didn’t work for me. It didn’t meet my expectations at all because I love the brand. The packaging is really cute. It is probably a very gentle treatment. I would say there’s room for improvement.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
I am always in love philosophy as a brand and will be a repeat customer for the rest of my days. Super love and it’s very effective. Constantly a repeat customer. Strongly recommend this and the rest of philosophy products!
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I love these!! They are so easy to use at night I love it's a leave on treatment. I get pretty bad hormonal breakouts along my jawline and these have completely kept it at bay! They're not the cheapest but totally worth it.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
These are great and very easy to use. The pads make it so you don't need to use any towels or anything, just wipe and throw away. The product works great and leaves your face feeling great as well. Definitely worth the try!
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I super recommend this brand I absolutely love them they’re very gentle on the skin because I have very sensitive skin and it works for me doesn’t burn or irritate my skin at all does an amazing job hands-down my favorite
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
I am a huge fan of philosophy products, especially their fragrances. However, I haven't tried the Clear Days Ahead. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. Can someone with similar skin share their experience with me?
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
What your favorite Clear Days product? Mine is the moisturizer.
Rocio R.
Does this really work? If so, how soon do you see results?
Charl L.
Does this actually work because I need this