BY PHILOSOPHY #74 in Acne Treatments

clear days ahead overnight repair salicylic acid acne treatment pads help keep pores clear and prevent future acne breakouts, while helping to improve skin's overall appearance.

• Does this really work? If so, how soon do you see results? 1 Answers
  • What your favorite Clear Days product? Mine is the moisturizer.2 Answers
  • I am a huge fan of philosophy products, especially their fragranc...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product because I like Philosophy Hope in a Jar Lotion and I thought this would be another good one. Honestly, it was more of a miss for me. I think the pads are not the right PH level and don't exfoliate the way they should. I felt like the product was not very good. Maybe I didn't get a fresh batch from the store, I don't know. But, I wouldn't recommend these.
Julie G.
Julie G.
I love the philosophy brand . I got it in my monthly subscription and now it is my permanent beauty product .. Once I had to attend the party and I got an ugly zit on my chin then I tried to use these pads and do you believe the next morning it was gone. Go buy this if you have acne prone skin
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product! I have super oily skin and am prone to breakouts, and this helps with that. It doesn't dry out my skin either. I have noticed a nice improvement since using it. The only thing I don't like is the price. It's a little expensive
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when i got a pimple and it went away after a week of cleansing with these pads... my friend has an acne filled face and i see a dramatic difference after she used them! love this.. will be suggesting to many acne struglers!!!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Biddeford , ME
My favorite! I love more than the wash, except for the fact that they are a little over priced! The smell is amazing and they make my face feel fresh and very clean! I
Would recommend to friends and family!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
These are similar to Clearisil acne pads in my opinion - just more expensive. They dry out acne but not to the point where it leaves your skin too dry. Recommended product!
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
Great for those problem days when the stress acne becomes extreme. Philosophy gentle clears skin and helps to maintain great skin, great for every day use!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
These cleared any red spots within a few days. The pads are soft and gentle on the skin. If you apply these to a new spot, its gone overnight.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Liked them at first, but then started to make my nose/ chin area very dry. Only use on acne prone areas. Not all over face. Also very pricey.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product, it's just a bit pricey. I do however highly recommend. This is great to prevent and clear skin breakouts
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What your favorite Clear Days product? Mine is the moisturizer.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of philosophy products, especially their fragrances. However, I haven't tried the Clear Days Ahead. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. Can someone with similar skin share their experience with me?
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Does this really work? If so, how soon do you see results?