philosophy clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie T.philosophy clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer uploaded by Abra R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

end the acne cycle. clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer helps clear skin, while delivering breathable, oil-free hydration for completely clear, perfectly balanced skin. the antimicrobial formula immediately begins to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, while salicylic acid and oligopeptide-10 help keep skin clear of new acne blemishes with less potential for irritation. it delivers breathable, oil-free hydration without clogging pores, helps improve skin tone and texture, and provides oil control for a beautiful matte finish. clear days ahead oil-free salicylic acid acne treatment & moisturizer. see more...

• "Great for sensitive skin, which was perfect for me because I am extremely acne prone" in 14 reviews
  • "This helps my hormonal breakouts like no other product ever has before! I have dry skin and hormonal breakouts on my chin, cheeks, and jaw- I have tried a ton of products to help combat it. If a product is too strong, it dries my skin out and exacerbates the acne. But, if it's not strong enough, then it is ineffective. This is a nice, mild treatment that does what it's supposed to without wreaking additional havoc on my skin." in 7 reviews
Shelby H.
Houston
When my fave is feeling very oily or I notice more acne than usual, I love to use this product. I really feel clean after I wash my face, and notice that it helps control the redness from the acne. This is a must have for people with acne and oily skin!
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! My face started breaking out so bad about 3 weeks ago and I tried everything - natural remedies, tons of products. Nothing would work. So I went in Ulta and purchased this in the trial size set. Cleared my ENTIRE face is 3 days. Obsessed with this line! A little pricier but so worth it. So effective, fast working, smells amazing! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cheryl B.
I really enjoyed this product. Easy and fast to use, also gentle for sensitive skin. I love this company and have suggested this product to everyone I know! I just wish the price was more affordable.
Amanda S.
it really is very moisturizing without leaving my face greasy or shiny or feeling like there’s anything on it. it also combats my acne and really helps keep my skin clear, even using it under my makeup. it’s on the pricier end but honestly it’s worth it for my clear skin.
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This was another good Philosophy product! Clean packaging, excellent product description right on the bottle. My skin wasn't irritated by it, but my light acne across my forehead didn't seem to improve too much, so I think I'll give another product a try next time!
Arely H.
Rosenberg, TX
I’ve been using this for about 3 months. Haven’t really seen a difference. I use an oil as a spot treatment, but I stopped using it to try this out. I didn’t like my results after the 3 months.
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
It's also another great moisturizer. I don't struggle with acne anymore but I use to have so much acne and this helps me to prevent and also very gentle on my skin.
Bek S.
Beebe
i love that this product is oil free because my acne is all caused by the oil that my skin produces. it’s helped me to clear up a lot of my acne with the salicylic acid in it.
Alysha G.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this. I don't use it as an all-over facial moisturizer, but as a spot treatment. I sometimes get breakouts in my t-zone, large pores, and blackheads on my nose. After using this for a couple of days, even the most inflamed pimples disapppear, my pores look smaller, and my blackheads vanish. A little goes a long way, the formula is light yet moisturizing, and it just works. Even though I like it, I provably won’t repurchase. Salicylic acid, the acne-fighting magic ingredient, is a really inexpensive ingredient, so this is a little expensive for what it provides. Personally, I also think it’s better to apply chemical exfoliants in liquid form, since I don’t want any moisturizers to interfere with absorption, penetration, or efficacy, and it makes it easier for layering.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I get monthly breakouts like most girls/women and I absolutely hate it. I've used Philosophy products for years and alway had really great luck with them. I saw this and decided to try it for my monthly breakouts. It's really amazing. I use it all month and I haven't gotten my normally monthly breakouts since 2015. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I never experienced any dryness from it. Now my almost 13 year old son is going through the "changes" and he's having some breakouts with it. He's been using this for about four months and it's really helped his breakouts. Our pediatrician has really agreed with him using this because it hasn't made his skin dry either.
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Does this product help with little acne bumps from hormones/stress?! How much salicylic acid in it?
Maggie L.
Farmington, CT
Does this help with Acne scars, and dark spots?

back