Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & Astringentsphilosophy
Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner

mattifying clay facial toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner!
Ailet A.
Montclair , NJ
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner uploaded by Ailet A.
This toner is really soft and nice with your skin !! I think it’s for acne pro skin tho !
Yasmin C.
Loveland (Colorado)
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner uploaded by Yasmin C.
I liked it because it helped me with my acne but it was too drying for me my skin type is dry so it didn’t feel good my skin felt tight and dry. I would love if they made a similar toner that would hydrate and help with acne at the same time ! Philosophy
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner uploaded by Kelli B.
The Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Toner is amazing! I have combo-oily skin and it helps to balance out my skin. It really has helped minimize breakouts, too!
Sarai S.
San Diego, CA
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Facial Toner uploaded by Sarai S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me fascina por que me limpia muy bien mi cara y me ayuda a que no me salga acné y a mantener mi piel libre de piel grasa
Kaleigh S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Just started using this two weeks ago. I was nervous about it drying out my skin at first, but I haven’t had much of a problem with it so far. I use this before my moisturizer and feel like it does a really good job of cleansing my skin. Love it so far!
Keri-Anne V.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! Felt great applying to my skin and I noticed it helped keep away some of the redness as well as keep me clear from blemishes! Would recommend and purchase again!
Becca B.
Barrington, RI
This toner is amazing! You can really feel your skin refresh after using it. Price was worth it! Love that you have to shake it to mix the materials.
Maddie B.
This toner is the best! Highly recommend. I use it every morning after washing my face.
Erika M.
Love this toner. Makes my face feel great. I got it as a sample and had to buy. Like I always say do get a sample before buying. I would buy this again and I feel like it works great with my skin. Smells so good too!

Looking for your answer?