Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Kit: Cleanser 90Ml/3Oz + Moisturizer 15Ml/0.5Oz + Treatment Pads 30 Pads + Spot Treatment 7M

BY PHILOSOPHY

Clear Days Ahead Kit: 1x Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser 90ml/3oz 1x Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment & Moisturizer 15ml/0.5oz 1x Overnight Repair Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads (30 pads) 28.4g/1oz 1x Fast-Acting Salicylic Acid Acne Spot Treatment 7ml/0.25oz see more...

Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this kit a few Christmas' ago at Sephora because I had read reviews and people were raving about the brand. Out of this entire kit, I ended up repurchasing the face wash and the treatment pads because it helped with my oily, acne prone skin. It actually helped clear my skin.

At the time, it was a good purchase but seeing as I only re-purchased 2 of the 4 products in the kit, I would not buy as a set only the products that I feel actually work for me.
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
This might work for someone with oil causing breakouts. For my dry skin and stress induced breakouts, this only made the problem worse and prolonged my agony. These products are overly drying and agitate sensitive skin.