BY PHILOSOPHY

Cleanse, Refine & Renew Kit - Philosophy believes bringing out your best, most beautiful skin can be as simple as 1, 2, 3. Created to provide maximum skin-care renewal benefits with minimal effort, the Cleanse, Refine & Renew Kit features essentials destined to become the staples you turn to for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion. Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser, Renewed Hope In A Jar refreshing & refining moisturizer and the Microdelivery Peel Vitamin C/Peptide Peel offer advanced formulations, each developed to exceed and elevate expectations of skin care technology. Together, they offer a complete and definitive 3-step regimen for great skin: Cleanse, peel, treat, in mere moments. Refresh, refine & renew your way to simply beautiful skin and put your best face forward, each and every day. A $110 Value! Cleanse, Refine & Renew Kit Includes: Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (8.0 oz.) Renewed Hope In A Jar (2.0 oz.) Microdelivery Peel Vitamin C/Peptide Peel (Step 1: 1.0 oz. / Step 2: 1.0 oz.) - Cleanse, Refine & Renew Kit see more...

• Is this kit worth the money? Where can I purchase this? Are these...1 Answers
Evelyn F.
Evelyn F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great way to get my favorite Philosophy products!  Although they are trial sizes, they go a long way. The Purity face wash gets rid of all of my makeup, leaving my skin feeling clean, but not stripped of moisture. I'm IN LOVE with the Microdelivery Peel - I even use the scrub on its own, without the gel. I'm so inconsistent in my facial cleansing routine (ugh!), but with consistent use, my skin remains glowing, smooth and clear.

Hope In A Jar is the only moisturizer that I use, outside of natural oils. It's light, but gets the job done and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I'm now using Hope In A Jar with 30spf.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
I love this set. I'm a big fan of philosophy's skin care line and I think that's it's a great value for the price. Did I see a noticeable difference in my skin? No, however I use these products now as a prerequisite to aging. My least favorite product if the cleanser because it does not remove makeup well. That is the only reason I am giving this set 4 stars instead of 5
Alina T.
Alina T.
Oak Harbor
One of my favorites. This gift set is a bargain. The cleanser is really nice for dry skin, don't use it for your makeup brushes. Hope in a jar and the most soothing and Not heavily fragranced. I like to sit and read the packaging, when I'm in the bathroom lol
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this!! Purity is my favorite face way by far. It smells so good, is great at removing all of my makeup, and doesn't dry my skin out. I always feel so clean! I haven't noticed a huge difference in my cystic acne since starting this, but I know that can be a tricky one to cure.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I received this product as a gift and fell in love. The price is on point for the amount of products you receive. I love the various products that come in this kit & they easily became some of my favorites! I have repurchased these a few times! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Ormond Beach, FL
My skin felt very clean and renewed when using this. However, I did not see a physical difference with my skin. For the price, I would not purchase again due to the lack changes I saw in my skin.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
This is my Holy Grail cleanser. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin & this cleanser doesn't cause my skin to react with allergies or breakouts. I'm a busy mom of 2 & don't have a lot of time for multi-step skin care, so I'm glad this is a make up remover, cleanser & toner in one step. I will continue to buy this product. I docked it a few lippies because its expensive & I wish all of the bottles had a pump.
Carly S.
I bought this a month ago and have been using it religiously. I love the combination of everything! It makes my skin feel so clean. The exfoliating treatment is amazing, but the moisturizer is my favourite. It makes my skin feel amazing! It's totally worth the price. I definitely recommend picking this up!
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Toronto
great introduction into the brand. The facial cleanser is one of my favourites and its very gentle. Gets my skin fresh
Edelyisa R.
Edelyisa R.
I recommend it very much the truth I love very good product and very good the brand I recommend it to 100% I use it and I love it I was completely in love for real if I can get it it is too good 😍😍😍😍😍
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Is this kit worth the money? Where can I purchase this? Are these good face products?