BY PHILOSOPHY

The order ships internationally to worldwide with tracking. The lead time to deliver to the US is 2-3 weeks. Sign upon delivery is required. see more...

Janelle R.
Lanham, MD
My skin had been breaking out after a bad few weeks of eating. A friend suggested a new routine so I grabbed this trial set for a steal. Great value for the quality of the products! Within the week, my skin was clearer and glowing again. The peel was a little strong so if you're skin is sensitive you may not want to leave it on as long but otherwise, I suggest a try.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This kit left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. My serums absorbed quickly into my skin and it helped to lighted acne scars. It is not hard to use and gives great results. It is pricey though. If you can afford it, it is worth the purchase every time.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
I Love the philosophy brand! I think their products are wonderful and simple. They don't try to over-do anyththing and their products work wonders for my skin! My mom is now using their microderm set and is loving it. It gets all the dead skin off and leaves you with a fresh smooth face.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I received as a xmas gift it was wonderful I absolutely loved this kit had a spa night every few weeks and boy it work fresh clean skin and the scent loved the smell and I felt like a women who had it all.
Michelle C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The philosophy cleanser has been an all time favorite of mine for years. It's a holy grail and something I will always have on hand. I use it not only to wash my face but also my beauty blender and some brushes.
Love the philosophy products and all they have to offer from the cleaners to the wipes to the creams. Absolutely amazing products great for all skin types.
Kristen P.
Mayfield, PA
YES! This trial set is awesome for people who want to try out the brand! Buy this product if you love soft and clean feeling skin!
Paula F.
This product is fairly good. I would recommend it. It has a great smell but is a little pricy. It comes in a cute package.
Kayla J.
Love this brand for a simple cleanse and peel, a set like this is what started my addiction to the brands!! Pricey yes, but worth it

Amazon