philosophy Cleanse & Glow On The Go Kit uploaded by Hayley B.philosophy Cleanse & Glow On The Go Kit uploaded by Safiyah S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A two-piece set travel-ready skin care essentials featuring Purity Made Simple one-step cleanser and Renewed Hope In A Jar moisturizer. Keep skin in tip-top condition with this travel-ready duo of essentials for face from philosophy. The award-winning fan favorite, Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser, gently dissolves makeup including stubborn eye makeup lifts away dirt, and gently tones and hydrates, leaving skin clean and comfortable. Follow with a gentle massage with Renewed Hope In A Jar refreshing and refining moisturizer for a soft, dewy complexion that glows with all-day hydration. Together, these gentle yet extremely effective formulas soothe and hydrate for healthy-looking radiance, refine texture and pores, and improve the look of fine lines. This set contains:- 2 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
The cleanser is just okay. I couldn’t find a listing for the cleanser only. It doesn’t wow me. Definitely wouldn’t get it for the price. Minimal fragrance, though, so that’s a plus If that’s something you need.
Safiyah S.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The cleanser is so gentle for my sensitive skin ! And the moisturizer has AHA which is so good for the skin. It is very effective and affordable. Definitely would recommend
Jackie C.
Menifee, CA
I use purity for basically everything. I use it to wash my brushes, wash off my makeup, wash makeup off of anything else, rarely do it use it to clean my face but that's not because of the product itself, I just have a preference for scrubs. This is such a great cleanser and I love the mini travel sizes of it so that I will have my partner in crime wherever I go! The moisturizer is good too. It's nice and light and makes me feel hydrated without being too much.
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this set. It is the perfect size of you want to thoroughly test out the products. The supply will probably last you two months. It's leaves my skin so incredibly clean and soft. I will be purchasing more from philosophy.
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
#1. Can we talk about how great the cleanser is? As a girl who has issues with breakouts and likes to wear make up everyday, this cleanser is simply the best for me. It takes off 99% of my makeup after 1 wash. Nothing worst than finding makeup residue on your towel after washing your face. #2 hope in a jar is moisturizing and does not leave your face greasy. This set is great for traveling or your gym bag.
Wendy T.
Stamford , CT
I absolutely love these two products. Purity removes all of my makeup and leaves my face nice and clean after a long day. The miracle in a jar is moisturizing but I’m not sure how it is for anti-aging.
Taylor S.
St Petersburg, FL
Oh my gosh. Amazing!!!! This cleanser is PERFECT for sensitive skin! And the cream is to die for. I always re purchase. It's a bit pricey but absolutely worth what you pay. I love it
Michaela J.
Works pretty good to cleanse my face of makeup and such, but I'm not sure it did much else for me. There are other things a lot less expensive.
Kelsey H.
Perfect for my skin I love how these products feel on your face. As smooth as a babies bottom. I've always loved their products
Bryanna S.
El Paso , TX
I love this kit it is so good for sensitive skin, most of the products from this brand works amazing on my sensitive skin.