BY PHILOSOPHY

Whe scent won't linger you're your bath or shower is over. What else you need to know: If your delicious shower inspires the desire, head to the kitchen and follow Philosophy's fabulous fudge cake recipe:-2 1/4 cups flour-2 tsp. baking soda-1/2 tsp. salt-1/2 c. butter-2 1/2 cups brown sugar-3 eggs-1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract-3 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted-3/4 cup sour cream-1 cup boiling water-Sift together dry ingredients-set aside-In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until. see more...

Jazzy W.
Smells amazing! The scent lingers on what seems like forever, if you love everything chocolate, then you need to run not walk to your nearest beauty counter/store to include this in your stash! Leaves hair smooth, and shinny with a healthy glow.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Megan O.
VERMILLION, KS
I lovvveeee this scent! I've been trying to find a hot chocolate body wash ever since Suave came out with a limited edition one back in 2008. It smells amazingly similar.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I use to use a product from the body shop that smelled exactly like this but it was discontinued. This body was cleanses without stripping my skin. Also, It makes you have a craving for cake after you shower lol
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY
This stuff smells so good and I actually had two bottles and my friend came over and took it cause she loved it so much and it's amazing since it's a three in one use it awesome
Salma A.
Leeds, West yorkshire
This is not a fav. So my 2 stars are for the smell. I dont like using this product as i feel its all just too much. I hate seeing brown in the bath as i associate it with dirt and i dont like my water being dis-coloured.