philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz uploaded by Becca G.philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz uploaded by Becca G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A multitasking shower gel featuring a delectable cinnamon scent. Philosophy's three-in-one Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath creates a rich, foaming lather to cleanse, condition, and soften, leaving skin and hair feeling silky-smooth. It's gentle enough for daily use and provides a luxurious shower or bath experience. Wear alone or layer with other cinnamon products for a delightful head-to-toe fragrance. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Bought this for Christmas a few years ago, loved it at the time but now it’s too sweet smelling for me. I still use it sometimes it I’m in the mood to smell like a bakery (usually around the holidays)
Aunikka M.
Rodney, MI
I use this product as a body was and I love it. It comes with a lot so it lasts a long time too! There are so many scents to choose from and I think they all smell awesome! The scent stays around subtly as well which I love!
Angela M.
Punxsutawney, PA
I loved the philosophy cinnamon buns lotion. It is my favorite lotion. I love the smell so much that I do not mind the "greasy" feeling after putting it on (I usually use it at night for that reason). Saying that, I don't think the philosophy shower gel was as good smelling as the lotion. I found it to smell slightly different. Not bad, just different. I would recommend this though. It does still smell good.
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
Smells amazing, suds up nicely, and the fragrance does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, which is something I have had an issue with. Gentle feelings on the skin yet effective. The packaging is simple but cute, and there is a recipe on the front!!!
Jordan P.
Bangor, ME
This product has a very good smell to it. It cleans the skin really well without leaving it oily . I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. And it was very easy to use just like regular soap,I bought it at Ulta and I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This is one of my favorite products ever. It's smells amazing and feels amazing. After you use it, you smell delicious and that smell linger a wee bit.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
LOVE IT! was the perfect smell and reminded me of a bake shop when I used it. if only I could find a candle this exact smell!
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Does this shampoo actually help stimulate rapid hair growth?