philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz uploaded by Becca G.philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz uploaded by Becca G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A multitasking shower gel featuring a delectable cinnamon scent. Philosophy's three-in-one Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath creates a rich, foaming lather to cleanse, condition, and soften, leaving skin and hair feeling silky-smooth. It's gentle enough for daily use and provides a luxurious shower or bath experience. Wear alone or layer with other cinnamon products for a delightful head-to-toe fragrance. see more...

Angela M.
Punxsutawney, PA
I loved the philosophy cinnamon buns lotion. It is my favorite lotion. I love the smell so much that I do not mind the "greasy" feeling after putting it on (I usually use it at night for that reason). Saying that, I don't think the philosophy shower gel was as good smelling as the lotion. I found it to smell slightly different. Not bad, just different. I would recommend this though. It does still smell good.
Aunikka M.
Rodney, MI
I use this product as a body was and I love it. It comes with a lot so it lasts a long time too! There are so many scents to choose from and I think they all smell awesome! The scent stays around subtly as well which I love!
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
Smells amazing, suds up nicely, and the fragrance does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, which is something I have had an issue with. Gentle feelings on the skin yet effective. The packaging is simple but cute, and there is a recipe on the front!!!
Jordan P.
Bangor, ME
This product has a very good smell to it. It cleans the skin really well without leaving it oily . I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. And it was very easy to use just like regular soap,I bought it at Ulta and I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
LOVE IT! was the perfect smell and reminded me of a bake shop when I used it. if only I could find a candle this exact smell!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This is one of my favorite products ever. It's smells amazing and feels amazing. After you use it, you smell delicious and that smell linger a wee bit.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Does this shampoo actually help stimulate rapid hair growth?