Hair CareHair ProductsShampoophilosophy
Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

Does this cinnamon bun wash smell straight up like cinnamon or does it have a sweetness to it?
What is the best body wash scent from philosophy?
Does this shampoo actually help stimulate rapid hair growth?
Start your review of Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!
Product Highlights
I love this shower and bath gel!! Very moisturizing and it smells like winter in reviews
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Lawanda F.
Cinnamon sugar is how you will smell after using this so sweet 😍🧁 refreshing, very affordable can be found in marshals
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
I really love this body wash. I use it as a body wash and I also use it for bubble baths. It cleans the skin really nicely with out stripping it. And it smell delectable.
Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Roxboro, NC
Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Philosophy Cinnamon buns I am loving. Again this is one of my favs. I especially love sweet smelling bath bubbles in the winter. It moistures my skin, I feel clean and smell like a queen
Alyssa N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my second favorite from the 2017 holiday collection! It smells SO delicious and is so creamy, I just love Philosophy!
Yuliia T.
University Pl, WA
Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Yuliia T.
This is really nice product. I love how it smells because the scent is so sweet and warm. When you take a shower and use this product, the whole bathroom smells so delicious. But my only issue is that this wonderful scent doesn't last at all. What’s more it doesn’t make skin dry - it’s so soft and silky. Also I tried this product as a shampoo, but I don’t think that it’s good for my hair type. It makes my hair dry and oily, so I wouldn’t recommend using it as a shampoo if you have natural thin hair. But I highly recommend it as a shower gel. If you like the smell of cinnamon, I think you really should try this product.
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love these as body wash/shave cream. It lathers well, smells so good and is very moisturizing. My skin is sensitive but I have not had any irritation after using this. It is a product I repurchase and like to give as gifts.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,275 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This gel smells just like cinnamon buns! I’ve used it primarily as a bubble bath, and it creates tons of luxurious lather! I deducted one star because the fragrance dissipates quickly.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,050 reviews
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Elizabeth B.
Chatsworth,GA
This smells like heaven! It is so moisturizing and soft. It is creamy and amazing! The smell is wonderful and not overwhelming. It is a little expensive, but I’m telling you it is worth it. Try it!
member-06439
If you want to smell like a pastry then look no further! I’m a fan of Philosophy and their food smelling shower gels. I usually don’t like this much smell in my products but I’m a huge fan. Plus it can be used as a shampoo or a body wash- I like that. I’m recommend this and other products for sure.