Skin CareBath & BodyBody Washphilosophy
Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL

philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL

An award-winning, three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a buttery aroma. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… This warmly scented Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the comforting, familiar scent of the holidays. This formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath. Perfect for indulging and giving, this product comes in a giftable box. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Is this worth the price even on sale?
Does this soap clean good ? Or is it just for sneak ? It is moisturizing ?
I will love to review this product!
Start your review of philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL!
Sara A.
Las Vegas, NV
philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL uploaded by Sara A.
My favorite body wash. I put it in the bath and I smell like a cookie for over 2 days I love it. I buy every year! I love to use it as a shampoo as well! I bought at Nordstrom rack for$5!
Taylor C.
Westport, CT
philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL uploaded by Taylor C.
I love these products from philosophy!!! I have used a bunch of different scents and they all smell so amazing! I use it on my body and my hair and have been loving it.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,082 reviews
philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I know this isn’t the exact scent that I’m showing but essentially the base formula is the same on all Philosophy’s body wash/bubble bath/shampoos. It’s a rich, decadent concoction that looks silky in the bottle. This is a sensory experience in addition to a cleansing experience. All of Philosophy’s scents are absolutely wonderful and smell exactly as they’re described. The vanilla chocolate crumble reminds me of a bakery crumb cake! So good! The scents only last while your bathing. They don’t linger on your body. I’ve never used this as a shampoo but I’m sure it’s just as luxurious and sudsy. Overall, great value, wide variety and a convenient three in one product! #philosophy #bodywash #mommymusthaves #healthyskin #winterskincare #skincaresecret #smoothskin #fashionista
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
There has never been a bad Philosophy product! And philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL is no excuse. Washing your hair and body with it makes any day feel like Christmas. The aroma that fills the shower steam is like your mother’s baking. I always use this on cold nights, especially when I want to cuddle up after. A very faint scent of the product carry’s on your body keeping the holiday smell alive throughout the day of night.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,044 reviews
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I got this as a gift. It smells heavenly and lathers nicely. The only negative is that it made me break out in a rash. I have sensitive skin, so I can’t use many soaps with fragrance. I guess this is one of them.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
Washes my body, has a great smell, and creamy texture? I say that's as good as it gets. Everyone should try this. It lasts very long and is one of my favs
hannah H.
Lakewood, OH
Twas the week for Christmas and all through the house...everyone was freaking the hell out! I had finals, mom was sick (and not from kissing Santa Claus), dad was trying to earn a bonus for the gifts my mom had already bought, my sister was just trying to get those corny antlers for her car to stick on and my dog was using the tree as his personal fire hydrant if you know what I mean. The grinch aka stress ALMOST stole Christmas until I rediscovered this little bottle of joy. It was a bath like another other until I pulled out the magic that is this bottle. Instantly, Michael Bubbles... I mean Buble was playing in my head. I used the bubbles to make my santa beard and suddenly knew which gift to get everyone. I might have lathered, rinsed, and repeated a few too many times for the water bill to handle but it was worth it. The wiseman had a star to find Jesus and I got this product to find my inner Christmas chill.
Logan L.
Absolutely Devine! Definitely gets me into the holiday spirit. I use a little in the bath for bubbles and then suds up with the rest! I think you get quite a lot of product for the price. Definitely a December staple for me!
Rachel H.
Rochester Hls, MI
I bought this for almost everyone on my Christmas list this year. I want to cover myself with it and bathe in it...oh wait, I can! It smells so amazing. Not that fake sugary scent but like a real cookie. TIP: get it at Nordstrom Rack or TJ Maxx for around $12 instead of $18!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...