BY PHILOSOPHY

Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath - Capture the essence of Christmas morning with Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath. Feel wrapped in warmth and comfort, as the moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. The buttery, sugar cookie scent is sure to bring back childhood Christmas memories. It comes in a giftable box for wishing others a happy Christmas.Key Benefits:Feel wrapped in warmth and comfortLeaves skin and hair feeling ultra-softCapture the essence of Christmas morning - Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very silky to use as a Body wash. It lathers because y nice and imagine it would make AMAZING bubble bath (i didn't use it as such) and the scent... oh. Me. Gerddd. The scent, it is in point, realistic not fake and plastic-y vanilla-y scent that products try to pass as vanilla cookie. This smells like you are rubbing vanilla cookie batter all over you in a steamy hot shower. So yes, the scent is heaven...it's strong, but realistic. My skin also felt very moisturized and the scent lasted for awhile. People around me love the scent of this body wash and I always recommend!
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even describe how amazing this smells. I seriously though I had cookies cooking in the oven and I wanted to eat it badly. This is an amazing product and I absolutely trust this brand more than anything!
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my favorite for the holiday season. and the recipe on the front is actually really good!
Laurie B.
Whitby, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
All in one product that cleans hair and body. Smells sooo good and I like to use it as bubble bath. I need a good conditioner to follow up as it leaves my hair a bit dry. Would definitely recommend